Officially said goodbye to 190's

Way to go!! Its very difficult losing weight and you have to be disciplined mentally or you’ll never make it!! Congrats!!

5 Likes

Congratulations great job.

6 Likes

Congrats! Hard road but look to your future… well worth it

4 Likes

Congratulations you look great you rock

4 Likes

Congratulations!! What’s your secret?

5 Likes

I’m working hard. for transparency… I did have gastric sleeve in March. but as you can see by my progress, it wasnt a magic fix. I’ve still had to work out, eat right. I’ve had sooo many stalls its drove me crazy. But, I will say that this tool has helped me tremendously. after my heart attack in 2012 I tried so hard to loose weight and nothing I did worked.
Even losing weight to get approved for the surgery was so difficult.
I workout (walk 3miles) 4x a week. have a protein shake for breakfast, okinos triple zero yogurt (or an egg) for lunch, another shake mid day, and protein and veggies for dinner. I also drink 80-100 oz of 0 calorie, 0 sugar a day.
I have a few friends who have begun to use my eating plan and work out and are seeing results.

5 Likes

Thank you!

3 Likes

That’s great. What have you been doing? I have had a stroke, diabetes, stage 2 cirrhosis of the liver,(from the diabetes not alcohol), and now I have sever coronary disease. I need to lose about 60 pounds in order to stay alive.

3 Likes

That is great keep up the good work sis

4 Likes

thanks

2 Likes

I chose to have bariatric surgery. I had tried so many things and nothing was working for me. i needed to lose 60 in order to be approved for knee replacement.
so in March i had the gastric sleeve done. where they take like 75% of ur stomach away. it’s still been a slow losing process for me. but I’ve been losing. 186 as of today. but I’ve been in the 180’s now for 2 weeks. my goal is 130 by April 2020.

2 Likes

Congratulations much success with your knee…

2 Likes

congratulations, you might not need for knee surgery after all that weight you had lost.

2 Likes

unfortunately it seems the more weight I lose. the worse my knees feel. they said lose weight and I’ll feel better. but all of my issues are now worse. still going to loose more weight. my heart is definitely healthier

2 Likes

thank you so much

1 Like

You can do it

1 Like

You go girl

2 Likes

Congratulations you rock I know you can get that $20 or 20 more pounds keep going

3 Likes

update:
I’m not sure which of my doctors scales were playing g a cruel trick on me… but I saw 3 doctors thursday. and each scale said something different. by 3-5 pounds.
my weight management was 1st. biometric scale 179, 16 pound loss since my last visit… unfortunately, no fat loss 🤷🏾‍♀️
2nd orthopedic (knee surgeon) 183 🙋🏾‍♀️
3rd podiatrist 186 🤦🏽‍♀️
now, I did have breakfast after the 1st appointment. . but that was it… I swear this was a stressful day.
ekg, blood work, a list of appointments to prepare for knee surgery, new meds,… but overall the most stressing was the weight fluctuations…

1 Like

Hi Kieshiyy…Sometimes it’s not the weight numbers that you want to focus on, but it’s the loss of inches that matters too. And not to forget that as you continue to workout you’ll also gain muscles which are heavier than fat. You are doing a great job, hats off to you and keep up the awesome work and thank you for sharing your story and being an inspiration to many of us here in the CareZone community…You GO Girl! 🎉👍👌👏🙌🌈🌺🎊