Officially said goodbye to 190's

thank you so much

2 Likes

You can do it

2 Likes

You go girl

3 Likes

Congratulations you rock I know you can get that $20 or 20 more pounds keep going

4 Likes

update:
I’m not sure which of my doctors scales were playing g a cruel trick on me… but I saw 3 doctors thursday. and each scale said something different. by 3-5 pounds.
my weight management was 1st. biometric scale 179, 16 pound loss since my last visit… unfortunately, no fat loss 🤷🏾‍♀️
2nd orthopedic (knee surgeon) 183 🙋🏾‍♀️
3rd podiatrist 186 🤦🏽‍♀️
now, I did have breakfast after the 1st appointment. . but that was it… I swear this was a stressful day.
ekg, blood work, a list of appointments to prepare for knee surgery, new meds,… but overall the most stressing was the weight fluctuations…

2 Likes

Hi Kieshiyy…Sometimes it’s not the weight numbers that you want to focus on, but it’s the loss of inches that matters too. And not to forget that as you continue to workout you’ll also gain muscles which are heavier than fat. You are doing a great job, hats off to you and keep up the awesome work and thank you for sharing your story and being an inspiration to many of us here in the CareZone community…You GO Girl! 🎉👍👌👏🙌🌈🌺🎊

2 Likes

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
I am SO proud of you.
You can knock out that last little bit with ease.👏👏👏👏👏
GOD BLESS YOU
PS Good luck with your knee surgery, my friend just had knee replacement and she is SO happy.

4 Likes

thank u so very much. I’m trying my best ❤

2 Likes

Congratulations, perhaps you won’t need the surgery after the weight loss. I would look into other options until you reach your goal. Remember now you taking weight off your knees.

3 Likes

Good for you. I’m hypothyroid got a little down and gained weight over the last two years. I’m ready to change from eating “comfort” treats but it is difficult to get rid of extra pounds I guess being hypothyroid. What are your secrets? Congratulations again!🌷

3 Likes

I have lost 25lbs in the last 4mths and it is helping my diabetes.

2 Likes

CONGRATULATIONS! May I ask you how long have you been working on reaching your healthy weight? Have you used a special diet or concepts?

1 Like

Awesome job!!

1 Like

I am sell work on my

You are a fighter and it’s a Blessing that you have did!!! what you wanted to do and pushed lose weight. I’m so happy for you.

1 Like

Congratulations. Its sounds like you’re doing well. I weighed up to 275 in 2016. I had bariatric surgery and lost 50/pounds and and had to quit smoking prior to surgery. I lost mire weight and struggled and got to size 10. Now I weigh 194(size 14-18in pants depending on style and brand of clothing). I cant eat much at one time but snack on chips or sweets or eat late at night. I’ve slipped back into bad habits again and get little exercise. Im hoping when we get more sun shine ill get back on track.

1 Like

I should have knee replacement too. I also have had the gastric sleeve surgery done. My requirements were the same. I’ve regained about 40 Pounds due to poor habits lack of exercise and no smoking for 3 years.
Keep up the good work and don’t lise faith in yourself.

1 Like

I struggle to keep the weight off. I’ve reverted to snacking and get little exercise. I need knee surgery too but am not even asking for a referral until i get some weight off again.
I struggle with wanting to smoke again. My husband passed 7 years ago and I struggle in my loss emotionally and financially.
Im hoping when the sunshine comes out ill be more optomistic.

1 Like

that’s why I’m having it. nothing else works, shot do nothing for the pain. and because of my heart I cant tKe the pain meds. my pain has actually gotten worse since the weight loss

I started doing g protein shakes last year. then I had the sleeve done, I work out as much as I can with this pain, but mostly I continue with 2 protein shakes a day, and 2 small protein rich meals,
I dont focus on calories, but protein 60 grams is my goal based on my weight. I dont drink many calories and I drink 64-80 oz a day. my protein shake are 30 grams each… it’s not easy and my progress has been super slow. but it’s been a change