Not Sleeping

Too much pain can’t get comfortable. I take my Pain meds but whenever I move I get a Sharp stabbing pain 😫 in my lower back. I really hate nerve pain

5 Likes

So sorry. Have you tried a cold pack? Something that helps because it kinda numbs things up.

4 Likes

Not sure why I haven’t thought about Cold packs but good idea thanks

2 Likes

You’re welcome

2 Likes

I use emu oil and pain patches.

2 Likes

Could it be an UTI?

2 Likes

I can relate. Same for me. I’ve tried it all. Spinal injections, left and right joint injections, Lowe back epidurals, pain meds, patches, creams, heck I tried CBD cream. Nothing works. They r considering some kind of inner monitor that releases pain med. Not sure I want something implanted in me…

3 Likes

Medical Marijuana can be just the solution for you. It’s probably the most helpful one to fall asleep as fast as possible and at the same time it’s the least dangerous for the health drug you can possibly find.

3 Likes

Have you tried Electronic nerve stimulation? E-stim?

2 Likes

I don’t know what sleep is. I take med for sleep because I have sleep apnea. Also in a lot of pain because of a accident in 95. I also sleep under a electric blanket summer or winter because of my legs even with meds. Nothing seems to help.

2 Likes

Try back laying with your knees bent up. That helps me. I also do alternating hot and cold. Another thing that has helped me is acupuncture.
Hope you find some relief. I will pray for you. Gentel hugs.

I also use a heating pad all over my legs and neck and back…and its 90 here in nebraska…but I have a.c. thank God.

I have head back and leg pain for years like the rest you I think I have tried everything that I could I seem to be getting the results that most of you have had