Not good

I’m not okay. My mood shifts up and down alot… How are you? 😕

3 Likes

I am not happy with my life. Beginning to hate my bf but feel stuck with no place to go. My health is slowly getting worse n my health insurance is screwed up right now

2 Likes

Get your insurance straightened out and yourself better before making any rash decisions about your bf, unless he is abusing you, if he is you need to drop him like a hot potato!!

2 Likes

Hi Sunflower08,
I have severe depression / PTSD, and I know all too well about mood swings I could wake up in a rather good mood and someone might say a word that sets me off, or my poor doggies could be acting badly and I go from 0 to 200 in 1 second. I hate being this way because I’m sure it’s driving a wedge between my wife of 27yrs and myself which I hate because I love her very much.
My wife and I both are disabled and suffer from much different hidden diseases accompanied by chronic pain.
Pray you have a good day!!

2 Likes

My moods have been the same way lately

1 Like

Why are you stuck? I understand about health insurance. I’m having to start all over again with a different company. I have lived in the same village almost 3 years but in July I had to move out of my beloved house into a small apt. Both places are in same village but apparently different counties

1 Like

I agree with you

2 Likes

It’s complicated. But basically comes down to finances. I’m working on it though. One day at a time.

Are you feeling better today