Nose Drip

I have this nose drip that won’t stop.
The doctor keep giving me nose spray they say it’s suppose to dry up the deips.
But it don’t
It’s so bad when I hold my head down it drips like someone had turned on water I have to put something down on the floor or tissue up my nose.
I do it in the house it don’t look nice outside with tissue up your nose

5 Likes

What have the doctors told you is causing this?

Do you used Saline spray before nose meds? Try blowing your nose while bending your head down to see if you can get more than the trickle out.

1 Like

Try a combo of Benadryl and the nose spray. Only when allergies are bad.

1 Like

Sounds like vasomotor rhinitis which is hard to treat. Is it also triggered by sitting down to steaming food on your plate? Get your doctor to prescribe Ipratropium 0.6% nasal spray and start with 2 sprays in each nostril 3 times daily. It
It’ll run out quickly, but once you prove it works you may be able to use it AS NEEDED, though it may be 3 or sprays in each nostril when you do.

1 Like

Hi Thelma, i have bad COPD & stge 4 lung cancer & go thru the same problem, everytime I’m eating or anything, totally aggravating for sure, Have you found a solution yet? I read a cpl & going to see my Dr in a week. Got to bring this up with him, i can’t see this being normal for sure. Thanks & god bless…

1 Like

Thank you I always wonder if you know anyone else out there that has no strips like I do I can’t believe this I mean it’s been going on now for about a year I just told my dad they give me all kinds of nasal spray and pills to take and it’s not doing anything and soon as I hold my head down that’s it it started draining like somebody turned on the faucet