New to appt

Hi my name is Loyda. I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia a year ago, but I been suffering from chronic pain since 2008 due to a herniated disc and degeneration. I just wanted to introduce myself and say hi.

6 Likes

Hi and welcome to the Carezone Family

2 Likes

Thank you ❤️

2 Likes

What a warm greeting. First of all you are among thousands who suffer from this condition. Fortunately there are medications that weren’t on the market as there are today. Not one suggestion for one will be the same for another. Anytime you want to talk or just a shoulder of comfort, friend understand who understands. I am here.

3 Likes

❤️💜 thank you so much. I have finally people who understand how I feel

1 Like

Hello and welcome.
I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia in 1992 after my first car accident. Then formaly diagnosed by Mayo Clinic in Rochester in September of 1999 I didn’t start getting real help until I moved to Phoenix do my hubby could go to motorcycle school, back here they don’t treat fibro but 2 yrs ago in April I had a lower lumbar fusion.
I have tried most of the meds for fibro… They either don’t work after a few months or give me bad reactions. Gabepentin is the only thing that keeps me from my wheelchair. But after all that I am still in a lot of pain and dr says, I should not be and off I go. I will never be out of pain because I have other unseen ailments and fibromyalgia picks up the tiniest bit of pain and increases it 10 fold.
So you are far from being alone. We are all here to support and comfort each other. God Bless everyone.

2 Likes

Hi welcome to Care Community I hope you have a blessed time here, in God’s name. Amen Hallelujah 🙌 🙏

2 Likes

Hi, welcome

1 Like

Welcome

1 Like