Nerves

My stress level and nerves are on high alert this week. Tuesday I start taking calls for the campaign I’ve been training for. My entire training class had to get on the phones last week due to the high number of call outs and I did alright. But this is really it. I’m grateful that our two weeks of nesting is going to have the supervisors and coaches really working with us side by side and after every couple of calls. We have a good support team and I’m with some people who really believe in my abilities to be successful.

5 Likes

That is great news I know you can do it 👍

1 Like

Thank you

Try not to worry. Don’t forget, you have trained for this! I’m sure you will do a great job. After the first couple of days, it will get easier and easier. If you get stuck with a question you aren’t sure how to answer, you can always put them on hold while you ask for help. Or tell them you will call back with that information. I did customer service for stat testing at a national biomedical laboratory company. I remember being nervous because people’s lives were at stake with a lot of the calls I took. I did over 250 calls per day. After awhile, you will know everything and will be able to answer any questions that come up. It will be so repetitive, you will be taking calls in your sleep! Good luck and best wishes. You got this!

1 Like

Thank yoy