Nerve damage in right foot

So this morning I am going to go to a foot dr and get a alcohol shot to kill the nerve. I hope it works. I want to talk to a attorney and see what I can do cause the doc that did the surgery didn’t do very much 3 years ago

4 Likes

What kind of surgery did you have?

1 Like

Neuroma

2 Likes

Good luck with your procedure today. And good luck with your attorney.

1 Like

God bless & have faith in your doctor, do u have neuropathy? I’m asking cause I do & weird, can feel feet when touching it but lots of pain due to RA

1 Like

Over 10 plus years. I had to have APA scopic surgery. On my left ankle. At Broward General Hospital and a general anesthesia doctor came in his associates and asked me. What are we doing? I said we going to have off the scalp surgery. On my left ankle. She left and came back in about 15 to 20 minutes. She asked me the same question again, and I said we haven’t opted to stop surgery. Did general anesthesia doctor came in did not ask me any question or what we going to do. They block the nerve in my right leg. And I could not walk. Because he damaged the nerve in my right leg and therefore they had to block the left leg. The doctor that did the surgery said he didn’t have anything to do with it. He feels so bad. So then general anesthesia doctor block the nerve in my right leg in this leg gives so bad at time and that’s how I end up falling and had torn meniscus. In my right knee and I tried to file a lawsuit Broward General. And they told me that they can’t say it happened there when I came into the hospital. I was walking fine with my right leg. So, you know I had to do a nerve conduction test in the doctor that did that all works out of Broward General and they were going to take up for that Doctor Robert Alexander. He was calling me everyday and I told him to call my lawyer so I could not eat much to make a lawsuit iematch had Johnny Carson on my case. So I pray and hoping that you can sue the doctor. Because my case that I had was a male practice lawsuit and the hospital trying to say they cannot say it happen at Broward General Hospital. My prayers are with you to get better.

2 Likes

Thank you

2 Likes

Thank you and you welcome to 🙏🙏♥️

1 Like

I’m so sorry your dealing with so much pain. Even aftsr a surgery. I had an ankle reconstruction surgery. I’m still now having pain I just recieved a cortizone shot on both sides of my ankle on Thursday. That was around 11:30. By 3:00 my ankle was killing me by that time.

1 Like