Need to vent

Hi all. Hope all had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Just need to vent a little. Had MRI of brain and neck last Wednesday. Doctor called me on Thanksgiving Day, have 2 blood clots and 2 “tumors” in the brain. Tomorrow having a CT Angiogram of brain to examine nature of blood clots. Needless to say kinda upset. One clot is near my optic nerve, so will need to see if meds or surgery is required. Always been healthy, except for arthritis since I was 16. Had colon cancer in 2012 and seems everything went way south from there. Chemo saved my life, but left it’s footprints on my thyroid, my kidneys, and my teeth. Now we have other things to deal with. My little brother said that I took care of my mom for 21 years, and neglected myself, now things are catching up. He is my best friend and I respect his feelings. Sometimes it is hard, being so active my entire life, now find it hard to get out of bed. This newest chapter in my daily soap opera is challenging. BUT, as I always tell myself you can’t control everything, but would love to control something. Thanks for letting me vent. Good thoughts to all.🐈🇺🇸

12 Likes

🙏❤️ hang tough

2 Likes

Praying 🙏🙏🙏 for you and better news from the angiogram!! The LORD is the Great Physician!!

5 Likes

I’m trusting God to heal you.

5 Likes

Praying 🙏

5 Likes

You sound like a strong woman, don’t let go of that! You have a fantastic attitude, and i don’t know if you are a religious person, but God is always with you and He will lay his healing hands on you! Take care!

5 Likes

My thoughts and prayers are with you. I have cronic pain also I took a fall 10 weeks ago my shoulders are just killing me. I am not a complainer but it seems like the last 9 weeks that’s all I do. Please keep me updated sweetie ❤️🙏

4 Likes

Me too, feel like all I do is complain. I have always been strong and try to keep a positive attitude. Sone days harder than others.

4 Likes

Have dr done some genetic testing. There are conditions that cause clotting and some just make you more prone to clots. I have had to clots in my lungs within 9 years and the first I was under 50 years old.

4 Likes

Hugs for healing

4 Likes

Thanks, not sure what is next

1 Like

I am so sorry to hear this. You arein my prayers. God is the great Physician. He can do all things.
Love
Jan

2 Likes

Yup ordered 15 tests on Wednesday, need to eat some raw meat to replace my blood, lol

Have ground beef, a steak.

1 Like

Only red meat I can eat is venison occasionally bison.😺