Need help cleaning

I suffer from depression, seizures, anxiety I’m having a hard Tim keeping up with things with my apartment I just don’t have the energy like I use to…
What can I do I don’t have the $ to hire someone

4 Likes

If you have MEDICARE or Medicaid one of them will assest you, depending on your issues they give you so many hours a week. I’m I a wheelchair & multiple medical & other issues that complicates things more. I have a woman that works 5 hours a day 7 days a week. Shes a Godsend

5 Likes

Some churches have volunteers to help shut ins.

4 Likes

Go thru your insurance, if you go to church you might get help there, social services is another place you might try.

3 Likes

If ur close to me I will come help you for no charge. Do u hav any close kin/frnd tht can help you? Other suggestions as stated, insurances, churches, community help. Plz try all an get the help u need. Keep us informed. Take care, B Blessed an may the universe watch over you.

4 Likes

There are free agencies out there, you can go online and look them up. Also, try calling your neighborhood community center for information.

1 Like

Where are u from

I’m in alabama

Try calling a church organization.
Most churchs have people that are glad to help.
I have similar problems & my church has people come every 2 weeks to clean.
Good luck

Hi. Another great resource if you are over 60 contact your senior services in your county. Every state in the country has a local agency that provides those services. There is a service that can help you find your local agency. The phone number is 1-800-677-1116. If your under 60 you can dial 211 and be connected with a free referral service that can get you connected with resources in your community. Best of wishes and I hope this helps. Also, insurance is also a good idea but with my experience in my state most insurance companies only provide personal care assistance with some environmental. It’s usually short term. It is possible to get for long term but extremely difficult.