My weight-loss Journey

Today I’m starting by saying I weight 144 lb my journey is to get to 125 or 120 lbs

6 Likes

What is your plan?

3 Likes

That is so great you’re doing that. I have say I want to be between 150 to 160. I am now 225lbs. I have been with a gym now over 3 yrs, but not consistent accept recently. I am now doing a different type of eating plan with a healthy coach.

I am not only doing this mainly to get healthy but also, my oldest son is getting married next Oct 2020. And I really don’t want to be on insulin or not as much.

This isn’t a resolution for the New Year but more so a Life Style change!

6 Likes

This is for Godlylady, insulin is a hard thing have, but I know I’ve seen many people challenges. And are adamant about surviving the issues, I survived everything I went through with the grace and mercy of the Lord Jesus Christ. And I give the credit to God and Jesus Christ 🙏😇 💖 and faith and trust in Lord, I wouldn’t be here without his goodness and mercy, and my unchangeable faith and trust in God.

4 Likes

I’m living with my family and my grandchildren, they live on the first floor and I live on the second floor. I don’t know if it was a good idea, but if this is what I have to trust in the Lord to do for me, then so be it.

1 Like

Amen! I’m with you on this one. 2 and a half years ago I was severely burnt in a house fire. It’s only by God’s grace in her today.

1 Like

Amen 🙏 Hallelujah🙌 🙏 praising God for his goodness and mercy and Grace, for my sister life. Bless you 😇

Amen!!