My princess KEEKEE

I love her to death.

4 Likes

Kekea was what I called my wife who passed suddenly on 10/2

3 Likes

I’m so sorry for your loss. She will be joined by all the animals we have loved, over Rainbow Bridge.
A great place for them to all be together. Until we meet with them again. Please know she is well taken care of and loved by all

3 Likes

I’m sorry for your loss she’s so beautiful dying suddenly like that makes it so much harder my mother died like that it made it so hard on me because I didn’t get to say goodbye I didn’t make it to the hospital on time she has been gone 10 years on October 10th this year but I still feel her with me all the time mine and my daughters angel _Luke 2:10 But the angel said to them “Do not be afraid…” Philippians 1:3 I thank the Lord every time I Remember You. May God bless You are in my prayers🙏

2 Likes

So sorry to hear about the passing of your wife. Sending my prayers and condolences to you and the family.

2 Likes

I find animals to be a constant source of support and entertainment. I have a Yorkie that is my ESA and she is priceless!

3 Likes

I lost my wife suddenly. It will be some time before anything seems real, at least that’s how it was for me. I regret to inform you that life will never be the same. But, regardless life goes on. Despite the feeling that the world has ended. Hang in there, time does allow for better days.

3 Likes

I’m so sorry for your loss and thank you for telling me your wife’s name was KEEKEE

2 Likes

And I lost my father on 2 8 2019

1 Like

Yes I lost my father on 2
2/8/2019 💋😭😭😭😭💯💯💋💋💋💋💋

1 Like