My pain is lower!

Check it out! Pain under 3/10!! I can’t believe it! No Tylenol!

2 Likes

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I’m actually going to be meeting with my pain doctor about Ketamine infusions. The CRPS is not controlled, causing very high b p. I think that it’s a God send your feeling better! God bless

1 Like

Blessings to you for your treatment to go well and relieve symptoms!

1 Like

Check out this herbal sublingual tincture that is supposed to be as strong as morphine - Clinical strength Conolidine from a company called Pharm Origins pout of Alpharetta Georgia - I started taking Conolidine two months ago and I have been able to significantly reduce my dependence on Oxycontin since starting on the Conolidine - be sure to ask for the upgraded clinical strength with 2,000 mgs per bottle and not the original strength at only 1,000 mgs per bottle. Their prices vary depending if the conolidine is on sale or not prices can go from $17 per bottle up to $47 per bottle - ask about their first time customer discounts and always ask for the clinical strength conolidine with 2,000 mgs per bottle. Sublingual means you place an eye dropper full of medication under your tongue after shaking the bottle vigorously to mix up the contents and swallow whatever did not get absorbed into your membranes under your tongue. This is the first herbal product I have tried that really offers pain relief and I recommended this product to several friends and they are all getting pain relief, therefore I am sharing this information with everyone here in this forum. I hope this herbal tincture helps lessen your pain like it has done for me and my friends. This herbal tincture comes from a flower and really is quite strong. Please drop me a line and let me know if you too found relief from this product. I am happy to share my positive experience with this product with everyone else also dealing with chronic pain. I hope you all get as much relief as I am getting from this product.

1 Like