My Keto Diet

Hi, I made up my mind to start dieting Saturday morning 10/12/19 and ate light that day but actually started a Keto Diet Sunday 10/13/19. My neighbor has lost over 100lbs in the last year on this diet and she has truly inspired me. So I am confident that I can do it and I’m motivated! It was very hard for me to post this picture because I have 14 different surgical scars on my body and my legs have completely atrophied and look like a sack of potatoes😂. I am very modest and self conscious about my body due to my health issues. But at this point I want to just want to document the transformation. Praying for a change in my health and in my life! 🙏

8 Likes

Hi’

Simply here as a show of support. My girlfriend actually has a
Facebook page called
Pathways to weightloss. You should check it out. She has people on various weightloss journeys in the group. She herself practices Keto. Shes also a certified chef. Check it out. See what you think. Take care. Congrats on your commitment to self care. Keep in touch!

4 Likes

You look great. Keep the faith. Confer with doctors to stay safe.

2 Likes

Oh wow, thanks for the info and your support. I’ll check her page out.

3 Likes

Thank you. And you are so right. The last time I saw my Dr. he said we need to work on getting some wt off. I just started the Keto diet on my own without discussion it with him. That is truly something I need to do.

4 Likes

Praise God, where do you live. I would like to try the Keto diet myself.

2 Likes

I was thinking of looking into keto. it has been on my mind.

I have most often relied on getting the recommended steps in. so I do think five miles a day sure does help.

if your metabolism is unkind it is about all that helps. in addition to clearing your head and filling it with more pleasantries

1 Like

u look great farewell to the pounds!!

1 Like