More Cancer Found

Went for new scan & they found a tumor in my brain. I was hoping not, threw this cancer battle but I knew the odds & were it spreads , i was suffering a bad headache since Thanksgiving but it was going away at that time but then got wourse in time, like a very bad hang over headace, 😉, & painfull for sure. I also started radiation Monday, So Far not to bad, thirsty for sure & food doesnt taste all that good, now broth is great. Never was a broth person unless sick, but now it taste real good. I’m still living with son, at my home. Which I’m glad wasn’t ready to give up independence yet. Will soon i know, just not yet. I’m in Hospise now, They do aim to keep pain away, a good thing. Well i think that’s all that’s new Werth my Cancer battle. God Bless every one going thru this & pray for the best, & pray all are Drs keep up the great work!!!
☺💜❤💙🙏🙏😉

3 Likes

I had cancer in 15…I will keep you in my prayers…🐏

1 Like

Same to you 😘🌞 God is with you and your family 🙏🙏 🙏. Just keep up the faith and trust in the Lord Jesus Christ. He can still do miracle’s even today, he is looking for people that have faith enough to trust him when he says he is with you always and forever amen.
My heart and soul and Spirit prayers and thoughts are with you 🙏❤️🙏 Hallelujah.

I read my morning scripture and it was about Mary and Joseph, and baby Jesus in manger, what if she didn’t accept the angels answer to his question, and just said no, what we do now, because of God’s grace and mercy we must under go some challenges and struggles and troubles pain hurts and issues but I’m sure everything will be fine whether you live or die, it’s not the end of the world, you will be with Jesus Christ in Heaven. I believe that with my whole heart and soul.

1 Like

Drichardson55; Thank you for your great thoughts. I believe death is part of living
and you do go to see Lord in the end, i keep him in my prayers🙏🙏allot. Thank him everyday for what i was giving in life.
God Bless you ☺😉🙏🙏

1 Like

Susankay37; Thank you for you kind words.
Good Bless🙏❤💜☺🙏

1 Like

Please watch Forks Over Knives and Game Changers on Netflix. Also go to Facebook and search for Million Dollar Vegan, then join. You can heal and Cure your cancer with a Plant Based, Whole Foods diet for life!

1 Like

Thanks Philsnow; I’ll check these out, always could use extra learning info on subject.

God bless you my husband was diagnosed in June and passed away in November he was in a lot of pain nothing worked he didn’t have cancer in the brain but the pain medication affected his mind I’m glad hospice is working for you and I hope you’re pain is managed I pray for you ❤️ and you can rest easy and also your family