Monkey brain which is touched with fire

Hi, I am new here. I was diagnosed in 2002. Currently I am having a bad relapse with "a few active lesionsโ€™.
It hit me pretty hard this time; vision, walking, fatigue, dizzyness, vertigo, numbness, cognitive, speaking, focusing, concentrating, etc.๐Ÿ™„

Really annoying are the word finding issues -
I am originally from Germany - especially when the doctor is asking you to name things he is pointing at,๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜ฃ๐Ÿ˜– and you cannot remember it in English, or in German, or even in bothโ€ฆ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ–•

But it makes conversations with everybody very interesting, especially when I am using wrong words or try to describe with hands and feet (sometimes even draw) what I want to say.๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ

Also: my monkey brain is bad!
๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™‰๐Ÿ™Š

And how are you all? ๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ™ƒ

1 Like

I am ok. Not have relapse at the moment. I am so sorry you are having such an awful relapse of your MS.

I also have relapsing and remitting MS, but most of my relapses have been minor. I was just diagnosed in 1998, but by history we believe my first relapse was in 1972. They just didnโ€™t know how to diagnose it back then. I was having right side seizures between 3 and 20 times an hour.

Anyway, are the doctors doing anything that is helping? ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™ Prayers that this ends soon and you can get back to normal. You donโ€™t have primary progressive do you?

1 Like

I was diagnosed in 2009 with relapsing remitting MS! I have walking issues due to my balance, memory issues, fatigue, weakness, have trouble writing and talking to people because I get my words turned around (I tell people when talking to them that with my MS I have memory issues so please donโ€™t be offended if I canโ€™t remember your name or if I get my words mixed up please bare with me till my brain catches up and can straighten it up) I am starting to have problems with my hands (predominent hand worse than other) holding thing, I drop a lot of things due to the issue and hard time holding a pencil and silverware or anything else small or thin! I just share with people ahead of time to save me any embarrassment and possibly be able to educate them about the disease! I have hard time shaving my legs so I donโ€™t shave themโ€ฆlolโ€ฆmy Husband loves thatโ€ฆlol
MS is different for everyone and all we can do is educate ourselves about the disease and for what works best to get us threw each day! Every day is a new challenge!