Hello I am new to this site. I am 36 years old and my medical mystery started when I was 17. I still do not have a definite diagnosis. I have no idea where to start but I have numerous symptoms and they all vary day to day.
Main symptoms are
- Blurred Vision
- Double Vision ( started randomly in 2012)
- Chronic back pain (between the shoulders and then it radiates to other body parts).
- Joint pain in my legs and arms
- Numbness and tingling (whole body)
- Hands and feet turn blue and white (this is a new symptom that started in the last month or 2)
- Slurred speech and loss ability to speak with drooping left side of my face. (They believe this was a Migraine with all 3 aruas types at the same time)
- Memory loss
- Multiple GI issues
- Delay in finding and sayong words.
- Weight gain
- Balance issues
Anyone with have similar experience? I have been trying to figure this out since around 2000 and I have seen so many doctors but no one can figure me out. They say they suspect Fibromyalgia but others say nope. I am so confused and just want answers at this point. Doctors look at me like I am crazy or think I just want pain meds. I have turned down pain management multiple times bc I do not want to just take narcotics and relieve the symptoms. I want to figure out what and why I have these symptoms.