Me again

Just letting everyone know, I moved out of Fort Dodge to Sioux City a few weeks back. Got myself into therapy with a very awesome therapist. Working on a health plan for me right now. I was re diagnosed. Not bipolar but schizoaffective disorder. But I don’t think that’s it either. I don’t hear voices or see things that aren’t there. I’m not as paranoid as I was in Dirty Dodge.I actually enjoy smiling now. Or I can actually smile. Whatever. I’m happier and I have an awesome support team who haven’t given up on me yet and I’m pretty convinced they won’t. So, things are looking up. And I hope all is well with everyone. I hope you all have a great, or decent, holiday season. I don’t know how often I’ll be on here after thanksgiving. I start a new job wednesday so we’ll see how busy I will be. 😁

6 Likes

So good to hear. Happy Thanksgiving!

1 Like

Happy Thanksgiving to you as well. 😁

1 Like

Good luck God bless

1 Like

So glad to hear things are going well for you!! Sounds like you have taken a big step forward. Wishing you a safe and happy Holiday Season.

2 Likes

Thank you, guys. Happy holidays too y’all too.

sound like you doing good. keep up the good work remember to keep God in your life.

Good luck with your new Job!
Continue going to your Therapist and share with them what is going on with all of your Mental Health in order to find your correct diagnosis, Mental Health is a hard disease to diagnose!