Lupus ,RA,COPD FIBROMYALGIA

Hi I’m Ms. Maine i been ill 20 yrs I’m 42 i been bedridden for the last 5yrs I’m in suffering pain I’m on hospice my Dr. gave up on me but i keep fighting!!

8 Likes

Good for you never give up as long as you can.

3 Likes

Keep on praying god will help you

6 Likes

I have fibromyalgia and it ruins my day. But you keep fighting.

5 Likes

Pray for you. They re taking oxy pain pills now. Take lyrica and tramadol. Facial pain 23 yrs. Im 70 though. Hope you get stronger

2 Likes

Thank you all for your kind words and prayers Kind of hard when you have three autoimmune illnesses lupus, ra fibromyalgia COPD ect… I went through my last chemo treatment recently but i keep fighting and praying don’t listen to the doctors or the nurse no more I’m still here cuz of God has me here for a reason and we do it only together everyday without no family support or friends I’m still blessed… yes Lord

5 Likes

Keep it up fight the good fight 😀

4 Likes

Prove them wrong!

3 Likes

Yes never give up. Keep faith that God will take care of you. Keep fighting

2 Likes

Praying for you!! I am 46 and been through a lot as well… started with a brain tumor at 28, steroids done more damage than the actual tumor… my bones are deteriorating and I have had both hips replaced, knee and shoulder need done now… praying For you… just don’t find many who can relate as in my Forty’s my body is in state of someone senior citizens and that is my mobility as well. God bless

4 Likes

I know how it is to just function. Hang in there relaxation and meditation definately make life more tolerateable. I’ll have you in my thoughts and prayers. God bless.

4 Likes

I might not be perfect but my God is!! i been going through so much with this SRA and Lupus the my family has left me abandoned me but i still got my head high…

3 Likes

My prayers are with you god is watching over you don’t give up

2 Likes

Sorry to hear that. As hard as it is don’t ever give up. No one knows what is going to happen except for God. I know it is hard but please keep up the fight, for you are inspiration to us. I am not bed bond and can only hope I stay that way. If you can stay the course then we all can. The last few days I have wanted to throw in the towel. But if you can keep up the fight than we all can. God bless you.

3 Likes

I pray God will heal you.

2 Likes

I understand what you mean hadn’t had shoulder surgery I don’t know if I can take the knee surgery in the foot surgery I think it’s a waste of time they had the key so up my stomach they don’t know why it just split open and it had a stroke at 37 so I can relate to all of what you saying my hip is messed up to from the illness and falling I understand more than anybody but if you need a friend I’m here.🙏😇💞

3 Likes

Thank you so much how to meditate all the time it’s hard to relax.🙏😇💞

1 Like

Thank you I know he is if it wasn’t for God I wouldn’t be here still.🙏💗

1 Like

Thank you for those kind words it’s nothing but God keeping me here and you can’t pray without fighting at the end of the day he has the last say yes we all can do it when I found support groups and known that I wasn’t the only one like this and I know that before cuz I used to be a nurse the work that’s getting done to me I also used to do it’s hard being a patient cuz I know my patience miss me their well-being and happiness was all my concern but don’t I felt like throwing in the towel a lot of times but my strong will to keep going won’t let me so if you need someone to talk to you can call me anytime if you want my number I’ma say a prayer for you today.🙏😇💞

1 Like

Thank you, I could use a friend that relates, I am so alone in all of this… some days I feel crazy because nobody understands why I can’t do things and when I do there is going to be days I pay for it… it’s so hard.

2 Likes