Lost my husband of 33 years

I’m don’t know where to start I just lost my common law husband of 33 years it started in his bladder they did 38 rounds of radiation he got very weak and he went down he’s had 5 surgeries last Monday took him back to the hospital they admitted him and it had speard to his liver told me to prepare for me to get him in to hospice well a day later it spread to his brain and his bowels they said he wouldn’t make it threw the night well he did and they told me to go home and get some rest the next day hospice came to the hospital and told me to say my good byes it’s been the hardest thing I have to do he passed that morning at 4.00 . I wouldn’t wish this awful disease on anyone i also just lost my dad 3 years ago from stage 4 lung cancer I would ask for all you to please keep me and our family a your prayersThank you Judi from

3 Likes

So very sorry for your loss 😪 Sending prayers.

2 Likes

Our humble condolences to you and your family 🙏🙏

1 Like

Sorry for your loss 💔💔🙏 Hallelujah 🙌 but thank God he’s in a better place, with God and Jesus Christ 🙏😇 Hallelujah, he comfort you in your safeness and grief, and heal the pain in your heart.

1 Like

Thank you for your kindness and caring

Thank you so much for your kind words it’s along and difficult time in my life blessings to you

You are very welcome.

Deepest condolences to you and your family.

1 Like

So sorry for your loss. May God give you strength to carry on.

1 Like