Lost feeling

We are always here to talk and listen

4 Likes

Thanks i just feel so lost like i dont know how to feel or what to do. I hate thus damn brain problem. I just cant handle the feelings like how should i feel or what do one do if they only have no one to talk to though

2 Likes

Don’t be hard on yourself! I feel the same right now, do what makes you happy

1 Like

I dont have anything that makes me happy anymore. I just don’t know how to get out of this crap

2 Likes

Remember you won’t feel this way forever and there’s always a new day on the horizon

2 Likes

I wish you were right but its been way to long feeling like this so i dont believe it anymore

2 Likes

Even if it feels like there is no way out - the positive thing is that you are at the very least aware and able to identify how you’re feeling, if you’re in the position where you are stuck in a loop it just means that a change, any small change to your routine is necessary. I’ve been feeling this way for 2+ years and I know it feels very overwhelming but everything will work out. A therapist can help give better advice and insight I see one for 45 minutes once every week.

3 Likes

I have been like this for 5 years this January and they dont help as they dont the fact i have short term memory loss and i need to have stuff in writing or somehow a remember and they dont seem to get the fact i need to have it pointed out to me not me telling them what i need they need to help me do it not asking me how it can be done if that makes sense

3 Likes

I understand, I’ve been in therapy for over ten years, sometimes you need a new therapist. I’ve been through many therapists, only one or two have been really good therapists and the rest weren’t very good at helping. For now tell the therapist you have exactly what you said to me about how you feel, they can’t make any changes to help if you don’t be brutally honest about how bad you’re struggling.

4 Likes

If you have a shot at doing any group therapy those can also sometimes help.

3 Likes

I tell them and they say its because of my brain issue. Like damn i dont care if its because of that you still need to help le and stop putting me off like im fine and its just the brain that needs to be fixed…

3 Likes

Sorry i just getting sick of everyone telling me its because of my brain problem. Sorry i dont mean to come across that way

3 Likes

No don’t apologize I’m really sorry that you’re going through that, if you have the time or energy- complaining to their superiors and asking for a change of therapist might help if the one you’re currently seeing is unresponsive it’s going to make you feel even worse. I’m so sorry, this must be very hard to experience right now especially if you aren’t feeling well already.

1 Like

Thank you very much for your help and support and helping me figure out what to do with myself and what needs to be done. So may i help you somehow or do something for you? I feel really bad that i am like this and would be glad to help you feel better too

2 Likes

You don’t have to worry about me! That is very sweet and it is nice to have your support. I will get my therapy appointment tomorrow 11 a day earlier than usual. Therapy is difficult just in general, medications and psychiatrists are difficult too and not every therapist is understanding- so trying a new one can hopefully help solve that problem, I have felt how you feel and I have been in your position many times without knowing what to do, so I had hoped I could help you. Make sure you remember to tell the clinic that you need a change in therapist because you aren’t getting the help you need, I have benefited from my new therapist and I hope you do too.

3 Likes

Thank you very much for your time. I just put notes in my journal to tell them and call them first thing when they open tomorrow to have them see what they can do. Your an amazing person here thank you. Wish there were more people like you. If we dont chat again i hope you have a wonderful holiday.

4 Likes

Thank you so much, you made me smile a lot! I think you are awesome and I admire you for being a very strong person with managing your memory condition and continuing doing therapy even though it’s hard work. happy holidays!

3 Likes

Thanks not easy with the brain i got thats for sure. Its kinda scary to but hey im here. But if you ever find a monkey needing to switch brains with someone look me up i always up for a new brain. Lol take care hope to chat again soon

3 Likes

hi, my best friend and i recently got out of an argument with each other. we went from talking and hanging out all the time to not at all for a while. and it was difficult because she was always there for me when i needed help with my mental health. it took us a little while to work things out between each other and we’re okay now. sometimes you just kind of have to sit with the feelings for a bit. and i know it’s awful i hate it too but not everything can be fixed as quickly as we would like to. it’s important to put your mental health first though okay so try to do things that you would normally like to do. if those things don’t help you try out new things. i’m still trying to find something that i really like to do so i’m trying out a lot of different activities and hobbies. just keep trying but try to take it easy. if you need anyone to talk to you always have this community

3 Likes

It’s okay to feel the way you feel. Feelings happen, it’s what we do with those feelings that reveals who we are. This is a safe place to talk about your feelings. And I know you will get feedback. I do hate to hear that you’re going through feeling lost and loss.

3 Likes