Loose skin

Anyone have issues with loose skin after large weight loss It is awful loss 180lbs still need to lose more for surgery

4 Likes

I had that problem i got depressant and gehnd the
weight back now i have to start over again now i would rather have the lose skin.

2 Likes

I had surgery a year ago. I havent lost as much weight rapidly. But I do have some loose skin especially in my thighs and arms. I’m turning to weights. I’ve met several people who has gastric surgery and never had skin surgery but worked out consistently with weights and it helped them dramatically. It’s hard but we have to be vigilant…

2 Likes

I am working out but I lost the weight quickly so came the skin issue

2 Likes

I understand. Idk if u had gastric surgery like I did. But if u did. Staying the gym for helps. It will take time. You may never get all of the skin toned. But def start weights if not already doing it to tone as you continue to loose. Its hard. But keep going. Ultimately some people do need to have skin removal surgery…

1 Like

Did you have alot of extra skin

1 Like

Yes and related issues

My thighs now sag. My arms sag I dont have that apron around my waist but I have a pooch.(spare tire lol) I was 250 at the start. Only 180 now. Dont get mw wrong 70 pounds is a lot to loose in a year. That might be why I dont have so much loose skin because I disnt loose as fast as others. I know folks who lost 100 in 4 months. I lost a lot the 1st 3 months and then it slowed down. Tbh I started not eating right again and was real depressed over my knee pain. . It kinda put a halt on my gym activities and my weight crept back up.

I have a lot of loose skin that gets in the way. It sucks

1 Like

One day at a time keep your faith and stay positive keep sharing sometimes we just need a little motivation to keep on keeping on

1 Like

I know what you mean and what’s worse is that it makes me feel so unattractive😔😔

1 Like

Beyond that. Effects everything almost

1 Like

Skin gets real warm. Legs rubbing together Skin gets sores. Makes intimacy difficult

Causes anxiety and depression

Hi there yes. Well done that’s an amazing weight loss. I have the same problem, I’ve lost over 168lb I’ve gone from a uk size 30 to a size 14. My confidence has come back but not fully because of the saggy skin I’m carrying around.

1 Like

We’re all beautiful never let your self feel in anything .we all have our moments but remember God doesn’t or didn’t make anyone better than our selves love your self then others will love you for you no matter what ok be well and God bless you beautiful

1 Like