Knee surgery Arthroscopy

Good afternoon. I had to go and have another surgery this morning. On my right knee. It called Arthroscopy surgery. Because I have torn meniscus. in my right knee. So therefore I am trying to see if thatโ€™s going to help me. This is my fourth surgery in all 3 on my left ankle. And 1 on my right knee. And I am praying๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™ and hoping everything turned out for me. Because if not, I refuse. To go back with another surgery I am 58 years old And I would like to enjoy being with my 3 ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€โš•๏ธ๐Ÿ‘จโ€โš•๏ธ๐Ÿ‘จโ€โš•๏ธgrandchildren the rest of my life

6 Likes

hope everything turns out for you.
๐Ÿ™‹โ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™ To you. ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

4 Likes

And thank you very much.

3 Likes

Bless you and will be keeping you in my prayers!

3 Likes

Prayers ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

3 Likes

I had Arthroscopic surgery on my left knee 40+ years ago and no trouble since. It hurt for awhile, but got better with time.
GOOD LUCK & GOD BLESS YOU.๐Ÿ‘ฑโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™

3 Likes

The arthroscopic surgery should work well for you. I had a torn meniscus in my left knee with an arthroscopic intervention about 8 1/2 months ago. The results for me has been very good, reaching pre-injury status in about 6 months. I had required about 5 or 6 arthroscopic surgeries on my Right knee before obtaining a full knee replacement for a different issue.

3 Likes

So sorry to hear of all of your past surgeries. If it truly was a torn meniscus then yes you should recover perfectly.
Enjoy those grand ha is. Keep focused on them they will get you through this one day at a time. GOD BLESS!!!

3 Likes

I really appreciate your comment. But I am so over these surgery. I do not know what to do which way to turn itโ€™s all about the money. Iโ€™m praying and hoping that this surgery that I just had my torn meniscus. I pray and hoping that this will be the last surgery on my knee. Actually, itโ€™s only the first surgery. And I refuse to go through another on my knee. I have before and after pictures of my surgery. Which I posted some pictures last night on parently they did not show up. So this is the before and after pictures.

2 Likes

Good luck. I workrd on a Rehabilitation unit for 6 years. Then Ortaptices unit for 4 years. The patients I took care of did well the arthroscopic knee surgery did better than those who had total knees.
When I was in home health I got to see the patients who had come home from the hospital. They did marvelous after the initial pain from the surgery.
Keep us updated. Gentel hugs and God bless you.

1 Like