Kim 1843 s blood sugar

my blood sugar this morning was 95 is that a good reading

9 Likes

Excellent

6 Likes

great that averages out to around 4.9 -5.0 A1c that’s awesome keep up the good work !!👍👍

5 Likes

Hope this helps!

5 Likes

Yes, you want your glucose from 80 to 120.

3 Likes

Thanks for the help

2 Likes

appreciate that thank you

1 Like

Wow blood sugar was 132

Believe me it does help I don’t have anything that I can follow as far as a chart do you know of a place I can go online to pick up a chart or other information that will help me

1 Like

Ive done so much research, thought this might help! It helped me! Xx

Thanks again

1 Like

Yes in the morning they say that’s a good number to have

Yes 95 Blood Sugar is great

1 Like

Yes it us very good

Girlfriend if your blood sugar is only 95 that is a fantastic reading you doing something right just remember to write down what you’re eating and stay away from fried foods any kind of animal fat cuz that’ll run up your blood sugar too try not to snack after 8 not to not to eat after 8 you can snack on Peanuts celery or something like that but after 8 it’s hard but try not to eat after 8 eat all your meals during the early part of the day and do exercise that is the best medicine for diabetes okay and also get you sleeping I found it sleep gives me more energy during the day especially when my blood sugar is at a level higher level

3 Likes

wow blood sugar this morning at 7 was 85 that is after breakfast I must be doing something right and no I haven’t been writing this down I need to start

4 Likes

Yes u doing great

2 Likes

Yes!!! 95 is a PERFECT reading. If you’re a healthy person, your blood sugar can be considered safe and normal at anywhere from 70-140 (preferably 70-120 but up to 140 is okay if you’ve just eaten). For diabetics, the window is slightly smaller and you’ll want your blood sugar to stay between 80-120, the lower end being fasting and the higher end being after meals. So, say you wake up and your blood sugar is 90, then you eat and 30 minutes to an hour later its 115. That is perfectly normal and okay. The problem is when your blood sugar is running at an average of above 120 (even when you haven’t eaten). So, regardless, 95 is a BEAUTIFUL reading and you’re doing great!!!

1 Like

my sugar is all over the place doesn’t matter what I do, and it’s so hard to take pills and insulin and try to regulate it

1 Like

Thank you. My diabetes Dr never told me any of this. This is really helpful to me.