"Just Fibromyalgia "

Hi, I’m new here, just wanted to say hi. 😀 I am 62, and have been trying to figure out what is wrong with me for a few decades now… been treated for Rheumatoid Arthritis, then had to change docs for insurance reasons, and my new doc seems to think all my symptoms are “Just Fibromyalgia…” So now I’m back in the Frustration Zone, where it feels like I’ve lived most of my life. Glad to be here, looking forward to sharing our experiences together!

2 Likes

Welcome to our Family

2 Likes

I had rheumatoid arthritis in my knees, but it was, the Bones in my knees rubbing together giving me pain, they operated and the pain ok. I’ve had cysts on ovaries, but the doctor cleaned, it up, and I had a double bypass surgery, and breast cancer, and now I’m another stroke victim, that is still living today.
I have a wheelchair and walker, I am partial to walker because I have some place to sit down, but the wheelchair is more comfortable.
Welcome 😊🙏 you enjoy every minute of it.

1 Like

Wow, you are certainly a survivor!! Thank you for sharing your health challenges with me. You are an inspiration! 🤗

1 Like

No I can’t take the credit for all that God has a plan for me, and it’s not to die. So I owe everything to God he is my Testimony and Hero. Amen 🙏 Hallelujah

1 Like