Jehovah Witness

I don’t have a religious background but have been having a bible study with a Jehovah Witness. I would like to believe we will be resurrected and live forever in a perfect world as God intended for Adam and Eve. No crime, pain, sickness hunger or death. We would live forever in perfect harmony with others and the world. Comments please

There is a heaven and he’ll. People that believe in Jesus Christ will lead the life of Christ…they will go to heaven…

And likewise those who reject Jesus Christ as their savior will go to hell when they die. He’ll is a place if great torment. You don’t want to end up there.

I do not like Jehovah Witness hell I’m just stream Baptist

I agree with you…I KNOW there is a help and devil and his best goal,is to convince people there is no devil…

That’s hell*

But hell isn’t mentioned once in the bible…

Fire is

Shell/hades is the place of the dead… Meaning not living in God who is the God of the living which is in the bible…Jesus said I am the resurrection and the life. I am the bread of life… The dead represent those who no longer have eternal life…

Sheol*

I don’t believe in Jehovah’s witnesses because I used to be one, they choose religion over their own family. My parents basically disowned me because I’m not longer in it.

“Don’t be afraid of those who want to kill your body; they cannot touch your soul. Fear only God, who can destroy both soul and body in hell.
Matthew 10:28

But I’ll tell you whom to fear. Fear God, who has the power to kill you and then throw you into hell. Yes, he’s the one to fear.
Luke 12:5

And if your eye causes you to sin, gouge it out and throw it away. It’s better to enter eternal life with only one eye than to have two eyes and be thrown into the fire of hell.
Matthew 18:9 NLT
https://bible.com/bible/116/mat.18.9.NLT

Hello JustJudith54… I too wish to live on a paradise earth. I look around me everyday and realize that this beautiful earth was meant for all of mankind to live on it forever. When Jehovah created the earth he made it just right for us. It is just the right distance for the sun. It circles the sun at just the right speed. It can produce enough food for the satisfaction of every living creature. Jehovah showed His love for all of mankind before He even created us. So, do we love him back enough to show our appreciation for what has given to us for free?

The person I’ve studied that agreed. If your own child is leading a sinful life, you must remove him/her from your house. Hard to believe Jesus would have done this. Another problem with that religion is their non belief in higher education. Yet, they use the surgeon (or other doctors) that would save their or loved ones life. In one generation of no higher education, the human race would die off.

Honestly I wouldn’t talk to Jehovah’s witness. I hate to use the “c” word but they are cult like. They force you to disown your own family if they leave the religion. I wouldn’t trust any church orreligion that would expect someone to do that.

The Amish are like that. They call it shunning. If you marry outside their faith, or leave their faith. You are no longer alive as far as they’re concerned. Its a terrible way to view things.

I am one of Jehovah’s Witnesses

Choose God over man.

Thank you I have experienced this in my life and it is very hurtful to have your own parents disown you that ain’t Christlike as far as I’m concerned

So what I used to be