Intro to Anna

Hey guys I’m Anna. I’m a 40 year old female with ptsd schizophrenia and anxiety. I had been getting injection and it threw me into psychosis. It was awful. I still don’t feel right. I hate living like this. Bit I have no choice. This is my life

2 Likes

Hi Anna. Welcome. I am 70. It is my experience that faith requires us to let go of our problems so God can take them. Not always an easy task. And PTSD can make it especially challenging. Don’t give up. You will get there. Whether or not we “feel” like God has helped me, He is always there to support us through difficult times.

I am sorry you had the problem with your shot, but obviously you made it through. I have found a couple things that help when my connection to God feels low. First, I listen to some music that encourages my faith and lifts my heart. Second, I do some mindful meditation to clear my mind so I can get the clutter out of my mind.

God is always there when we call upon him. But sometimes we let life get in the way. Have a blessed day. 🙏🙏🙏 Prayers ascending on your behalf.

2 Likes

It sounds like you are giving up, please don’t give up, keep searching for something that will help you. It might be hard, you might find things that only work temporarily, but keep trying no matter how bad it seems to be, never give up!

2 Likes