I'm so tired

I’ve been homeless since 2016 I’ve been living from one house to another staying with relatives who don’t really seem to want me there I’m 61years old I feel like giving up some times

5 Likes

Sorry to learn of your situation! Did you know there are homeless programs available for just about any situation of homelessness? All reputable programs will have social workers available to help plug their clients into appropriate resources to intervene with and stop their clients’ homelessness. I would urge you to seek out state or religious (Catholic Charities) organizations that help intervene and prevent homelessness. If you want more specific information, I will need to know where you live now so that I can research resources available to you. Sending prayers for you to find your own home.

8 Likes

I’ve tried to reach out to organizations only to be told " I live in a poor county and there is no help available I’m currently on every housing waiting list withi a 30-mile radius if you know of any that could help close to my county (Marion) Jefferson Texas and appreciate it thank you

2 Likes

Please give me some time to do some research and will answer you here with whatever I find.

3 Likes

Thank you

2 Likes

Stay strong sweetheart. I understand u struggle. I live in a camper past 2 years beside my parents. I have fallen in live with my little place. I finally was able to buy 1/4 acreacross from my parents to put my little home on. I feel better. I dont know if this is something u might be able to try. It has been a struggle. Sending u love and prayers. Stay strong…

4 Likes

Thank you for your kind words of encouragement if only I had what you have I’d be on top of the world with joy I know my blessings are coming I just get tired some times again thank you

2 Likes

You’re welcome. FYI I am in North Central Texas, an hour West of Dallas/Ft. Worth so I am familiar with Texas’ view on homelessness and the down-trodden in general.

3 Likes

More love and prayers coming your way.❤️❤️❤️🙏🙏🙏

2 Likes

Thank you

1 Like

Can you tell me why your homeless?

1 Like

Catholic Charities is great. Adult Protection Systems are also very helpful. If you have a program called Life Line in your area get in touch with them. They maybe can help you. They are helping me get into an apartment.

2 Likes

Had a fire lost everything

1 Like

Ok, thanks I’ll look into it

1 Like

Have you called Red Cross?

1 Like

This was awhile back

1 Like

My dad always says to not give up.God loves you alot too. I will pray for you too.

5 Likes

Thank you so much,

1 Like

Oh I’m so sorry…thank God you got out alive…you didn’t have renters insurance or homeowners insurance?

2 Likes

No I was living with my daughter and her family

1 Like