I'm in the hospital came too the er Fri afternoon

I been sick since last week 😫 but was told that I had a mild case of covid 19 blood pressure and sugar diabetes was high in the 236 but they gave me asteroid with making it spike to by this morning 591 Aug 1 2020 Sat morning

3 Likes

😢 I hope you are ok.

2 Likes

Hopefully you have a swift recovery. The virus has to be fought aggressively.

1 Like

Keep your spirits up. Let the nurses take care of you.
You need the iv drugs, lots of fluids. Sleep some, your body needs to rest to fight the infection.
I wish you well.
God bless!

1 Like

I am praying for you for a speedy recovery to get out of the hospital and go back home

1 Like

Get well soon

1 Like

Hope you are feeling better

1 Like

Was just called today that my covid-19 test was positive I haven’t been feeling good since Thursday today is Wednesday I’m running a fever or really really bad headache and just a few other you know nasty symptoms I have to quarantine for two weeks I guess I’ve been working from home so I’m going to try to see if my work will let me still work from home while I’m fighting this it does take everything out of you I have never been so exhausted in my life hope that I get over this quickly.

1 Like

Thanks I’m doing a lot better but I still have a cough

1 Like

Thanks you im definitely fighting and I’m doing a lot better

2 Likes

Thanks you very much im doing much better now out of the hospital 🏥 home in quarantine

3 Likes

Thanks I am home now

2 Likes

Thank you very much

Thanks I feeling better now and I’m now at home 🏡

2 Likes

Did you go to the hospital because i didn’t go right away the symptoms weren’t get better until I went to the hospital now I’m home and much better I hope and pray that you feel better soon

1 Like

And I also relate to what you are growing through stay 💪 strong and I’m praying 🙏 for you 🙏

1 Like

Your welcome! That’s great news to hear you are doing better!

Did you go back to the er that’s a dangerously high spike in blood sugar

Y

Yes

T

I was also just diagnosed as having coban not in the hospital the last place I want to be with all the people that do have it even worse than me just have had major headache and some other symptoms feeling a little bit better every day I’m praying for everyone out there to please take care and stay healthy and study cell safe