Ibuprofen

I took 15 ibuprofen pills this morning. I was feeling worthless. My ex was saying a bunch of emotionally abusive stuff to me. My twin boys where not listening to me. And I was feeling guilty about this abortion I got last month at 5 months pregnant. I just wanted to suffer. It’s been 12 hours now. I been having stomach problems since. Should I go to the hospital??

5 Likes

That may be a good decision.

5 Likes

To go to the hospital???

1 Like

Yes and be honest with them. I really hope you are okay. And feel better.
Life sucks i get it i want to give up so bad right now to. Hopefully they can help you

5 Likes

Yes honey. It thins the blood some and it can also cause damage to the stomach over time, not sure with taking that many at once though. Please see someone and be honest about the feelings you are having. Prayers for you and honey you are beautiful and one of a kind!!

5 Likes

Yes, it really can damage your stomach, so get some help

3 Likes

Go to the ER ASAP!!! And tell them you want to talk to someone about getting help.
Ex’s aren’t worth trying to kill yourself and the twins are probably just acting out!
Lots of love and hugs to you

5 Likes

GO NOW! You absolutely need to be seen immediately.

3 Likes

Please go to the emergency room now you should have not took all the ibuprofen that Ibuprofen is not good for your stomach it will mess up your lining of your stomach that is not good if you have some problem go to the emergency room let them know your situation there is people out there they can recommend you to go see that is not good I pray and hoping the ibuprofen did not damage your stomach please go to the emergency room and get some kind of help right now my prayers are with you

4 Likes

yes please call an ambulance

3 Likes

Hey how are you doing this morning i really hope you want and got some help. Been thinking about you

5 Likes

I really hope you got medical help for your stomach. Always remember that you are both beautiful and your both! Praying for you & sending hugs & love❣️

3 Likes

Hope you went to the hospital! Also, I hope that this prompts you toward taking action to get into therapy NOW!! I have been through therapy and it is worth the effort. Sending prayers for God’s Peace and Comfort for you. Please let us know how things are going.

3 Likes

YES!!! Please go.

3 Likes

Has anyone heard anything or and answer how the person is that posted this. I really hope everything is okay with them.

4 Likes

Ya know, you are not worthless, your husband is. Don’t let him get you down, just remember you are the glue of the family and don’t forget it 😉

3 Likes

Paige
I hope you took the advice given to you here. Coming from a standpoint of many abusive relationships, I will let you know this. You are not alone.
There are others that have suffered and broke thru. Hit the bottom, sought a way out that didn’t include dying. They still struggle from time to time and recovery sucks, but we will do it again and again in a heartbeat.

5 Likes

That may be a good decision and you should also tell you doctor in detail how you feel. I missed telling my doctor every time I saw her how I felt and landed in the mental hospital after a mental breakdown/nervous breakdown, severe anxiety attach, and a few more feelings to say the least. Don’t wait until then to treat what could help one small pill now.

2 Likes

Yes I am concerned to have anyone heard anything else about her have she been to the emergency room to get herself checked out praying and hoping everything turned out for the best for her let us know how everything turned out so we can know how you are doing

2 Likes

Hello! I was in the hospital. I’m out now. Thanks for the concern

2 Likes