I need to create specific time for meds

How can I create specific times for meds that don’t change times for other meds. For example right now I am on alternating doses of acetaminophen and ibuprophen. Those times do not correspond with other morning, afternoon, evening or bedtime schedules, but when I change to the specific times it changes all the afternoon (morning, noon, bedtime) meds to that specific time which isn’t right.

2 Likes

Will it not allow you to simply add the new doses in between the others as in adding mid-morning…then mid-afternoon…mid-evening…along with the morning… noon…and night?
I’ve had alternating times but I absolutely had to turn off all reminders as they sent me to the moon with my anxiety grr…lol
Hope you find a solution and
Happy New Year may it be blessed and prosperous in God’s joy love
and peace…and pain free as possible

1 Like

I was able to set special reminders and had to take those meds off the morning, afternoon, evening, bedtime reminders. I think it will drive me nuts too- but for a few days may help since they alternate. Thanks

1 Like

Just because they provide four specific times and label them Morning, Afternoon, Evening, and Bedtime doesn’t mean you have to use them. Just don’t check those boxes. Do this instead:

1. Tap Medications, the capsule icon at the foot of the screen.

2. You should now be at the Medications List. This is where you want to be, so don’t tap Schedule.

3. Scroll to the med whose schedule you want and tap its description.

4. Under Custom Reminders, tap Add a reminder. It will bring up “Daily at 8:00 a.m.”, but if that isn’t what you want you can change it. Read on!

5. To change the time, tap “8:00 a.m.” That will bring up a clock face on which you can tap the time you want: the hour, then the minute (unless it’s already what you want), and “AM” or “PM”, and finally “Done” to save it. (You can also drag the colored dot around the face; this may be easier than tapping to get an exact time, like 10:37.)

6. If you don’t want to take it every day, tap “Daily”. That will bring up seven buttons with the days of the week. Tap the ones you DON’T want, and their colored background will turn white. When you’re satisfied, tap “Done”.

7. It doesn’t have to be the same time every day. Suppose you want to take a med as soon as you get up, which is 7:30 weekdays but 9:00 on weekends. Set a reminder for 7:30 a.m. on weekdays, cancel Saturday and Sunday on it, and tap “Done”. Then set another custom reminder for 9 a.m., and cancel Monday through Friday. You’re set!

I hope this helps you set up the schedule you need.

Thanks

1 Like

Glad that helps. :-)