I have a weight message

If you are serious about losing weight and you doing it and not someone else or a product, message me.

First of all, speak English.

Im very serious about losing weight. I need to lose weight. What can u do for me?

Totally serious, been working out 5 days a week since 4/1 to present.
Would love some help…

Ok im listening

Yes, I need to lose at least 40 lbs. My lifestyle, due to Afib, is not too active.

Robin
Yes I need to loose about 20-25 pounds how can you help me ?

Hello I’m Becky an yes I am serious about L oosing weight

I had you email me because a lot of people don’t like to hear my suggestion

I am a member of TOPS.
It stands for TAKE OFF POUNDS SENSIBLY.

IN 2015, I weighed 326 and had to have both hips replaced. So, in January I started to have my Right hip replacement. Things did not go well. But during that year with TOPS and remembering the things that they had taught me I lost 86.00. and as of today I know I have kept that off and lost more…
TOPS is the support part that people need. Where do you live…

Robin

I am a member of TOPS.

IN 2015, I weighed 326 and had to have both hips replaced. So, in January I started to have my Right hip replacement. Things did not go well. But during that year with TOPS and remembering the things that they had taught me I lost 86.00. and as of today I know I have kept that off and lost more…

Robin

I am a member of TOPS.

Robin

I am a member of TOPS.

Robin

I am a member of TOPS.

Robin

I am a member of TOPS.

Robin

I am a member of TOPS.

Robin

Elkhart, IN

Fleming Island, FL…about 10 miles south of Jacksonville FL

Yes i want to loose weight and no im not taking anything to help i need help im having a hard time to loose weight… cathy

Here’s my email jprocter7@ yahoo.com
I can tell you what I have been doing tI loss weight.

What are you doing