Hypomanic

Hi. I’m new here n see last post was 8 months again. Anyhow I have been in bed 2 months tired, depressed hateful… I worked 3 years traveling with only 2 day off a month. I’m gonna start tomorrow again n I am scared cus I have new meds since worked last…try to buy a house 2 contracts fell and I still wanna move. The beach. Will be $600 more a month but I can pay it. For now. But is it really worth it to save 600 month and be unhappy working at home everyday. 2 projects phone and computer…

1 Like

Where do you live that you can move to a beach and what will you be doing at home for work on the phone and computer?

1 Like

What did you do that you had to travel for?

1 Like

I’m sorry you have been in bed two months…
Sad and tired and hateful. Do you have a family or do you live alone?

1 Like

Miami beach

Surveys for dept of health. Different projects used by US Gov to make desitions in the matter being researched. We use samples from the entire country from diferente families, centers…participants chosen at random. But I had a car accident at work Jan 2019 so I had to get another job that doesnt travel in a different agency

I actually left my mom to live w family when I was traveling so this year I have been dealing with pain, lonely …but my son came back with me and it has been a real treat. We’re very close. So that helps. I cannot have 1 than 1 person living here so in order to live together we have to move and I want out of this country side. 40 miles from beach in Miami fl 2 hours in traffic. Any day

1 Like

Nice . glad you have your son…2 hour drive is very hard. 40 miles from the beach is far… Probably worth 600 extra to not have the traffic and live near the beach…sound like you had a good job…sorry about the car accident. Been in a bad one myself. Well will write tomorrow 11 pm here in Omaha Nebraska now. Have to go to bed. Talk soon.

1 Like

Someone hired you to travel and do an important job and then you found another one where the job doesn’t travel? Do you need a high school diploma to get this type of job because if you’re using this type of grammar on a resume I’d be shocked anyone would even look at you as a potential hire.

How do you deal with that type of commute with such a tough illness to deal with? I’ll bet you’re a super strong and amazing individual because I couldn’t do it without developing serious road rage. My best advice is to find a place where you can feel most at peace and I can empathize with you as I’ve been where you seem to be and had to simplify my life. As for going back to work, you can request to work from home, less hours and many other reasonable accommodations under the ADA. See photo and I’m sure your Dr. has warned you about diving in too deep and too fast. If they haven’t I’d suggest finding another psychiatrist immediately.

That’s very encouraging for someone asking for support for depression. Dr? I dont write here for skills but to vent so grammar is not in my mind and no …for these jobs you need a bachelor’s degree. I am not doing well and this is your concern? Wow. Please do not ever reply to my messages.

2 Likes

I dont tell employers I have a disability. I know the law. Why would I come to an anonymous app to talk about it Dr? I have no interest in people knowing so they can judge with the bipolar stigma in this world. I just deal. When you’re an immigrant one learns to survive and incorporate to society. With this condition and ADHD I learned English and several other languages. I finished college, raised 2 children while working full time. I will manage. You should go to empathetic college and get an MD doctor

2 Likes

Why the hell do you write on here to vent? Call your mama or someone who cares. Personally I don’t since you don’t seem to have a clue even about your own procedures.