How to participate in Suggestions & Ideas (Read me first)

Able to add Appointments, Blood tests, and infusion. Symptoms too

3 Likes

I think that is am awesome idea. Yes please.

I need a way to delete & add prescriptions. My dr. Is always changing meds on me. I have not been able to keep them up to date so I can print out a meds list.

1 Like

I would like to be able to archive my older inputs in the trackers, say like from last December 31st back to when I started using this app, (about two to three years worth). And then remove from my phone so I can store it elsewhere. I don’t have any more room on my older phone. Is there any way of doing that now or would you have to create a new new way to do it?

2 Likes

Hello—I’m happy to share that the app does feature a Pain Tracker in the app.

Here’s how to use it on Android:

1- Tap Trackers (bottom right).
2- Scroll down through the list until you find “Pain”.
3- Tap “Add data” below to add info to the Tracker.

You can currently track pain on a sliding scale of 0-10, where 0 is often “no pain” and 10 being the “most pain” (but you can use the scale whichever way works best for you). :)

I’m here to help if you have any questions!

—Ivy
Community Manager

1 Like

Does this app have any section for death, grief or bereavement ? Or would that be under general care? Curious…

2 Likes

Hi @Sparrow, I wasn’t able to find a topic on grief or bereavement, but please feel free to start one if you’d like. Some suggested categories would be “Family & Relationships”, “Mental Health” or “General”.

Take care,

—Ivy
Community Manager

2 Likes

Does anyone do crafts to escape their pain and does it help. What other pain relief things do they do to relief migraines?

1 Like

As a highly visual learner …, I support typing it out on a app much much easier

Thank you Ivy for coming up with this! I can’t speak for everyone but I’m pretty sure I can say we all are very happy to have a place we can go to talk to others like us. It’s a better possibility of finding answers that we couldn’t find before. Please excuse my spelling or mis-spelling! As I was saying, for people like me who have trigeminal neuralagia do not have very many places they can go to get answers because our disease is so very rare that even some of our doctors don’t know as much as you would think about Trigeminal Neuralagia (TN). So when we talk to each other get to know a little more about the things we are feeling!

1 Like

Hi @LeeAnnRyan, thank you so much for the thoughtful message.

I’m so glad you’re finding the community helpful and enjoy connecting with others here!

I wish you all the best and look forward to seeing you grow with us.

Take care,

—Ivy
Community Manager

I told the nurses too. They were impressed.

A post was split to a new topic: Group for Psoriasis and/or Psoriatic Arthritis