How to participate in Suggestions & Ideas (Read me first)

Able to add Appointments, Blood tests, and infusion. Symptoms too

I think that is am awesome idea. Yes please.

I need a way to delete & add prescriptions. My dr. Is always changing meds on me. I have not been able to keep them up to date so I can print out a meds list.

I would like to be able to archive my older inputs in the trackers, say like from last December 31st back to when I started using this app, (about two to three years worth). And then remove from my phone so I can store it elsewhere. I don’t have any more room on my older phone. Is there any way of doing that now or would you have to create a new new way to do it?

Hello—I’m happy to share that the app does feature a Pain Tracker in the app.

Here’s how to use it on Android:

1- Tap Trackers (bottom right).
2- Scroll down through the list until you find “Pain”.
3- Tap “Add data” below to add info to the Tracker.

You can currently track pain on a sliding scale of 0-10, where 0 is often “no pain” and 10 being the “most pain” (but you can use the scale whichever way works best for you). :)

I’m here to help if you have any questions!

—Ivy
Community Manager

Does this app have any section for death, grief or bereavement ? Or would that be under general care? Curious…

Hi @Sparrow, I wasn’t able to find a topic on grief or bereavement, but please feel free to start one if you’d like. Some suggested categories would be “Family & Relationships”, “Mental Health” or “General”.

Take care,

—Ivy
Community Manager

Does anyone do crafts to escape their pain and does it help. What other pain relief things do they do to relief migraines?

As a highly visual learner …, I support typing it out on a app much much easier