How to participate in Suggestions & Ideas (Read me first)

I have experienced the save thing with doctors and other caregivers. This app is remarkably handy and useful

Suggestions and ideas.

It would be great if there were a title for transplantation.

Thyroid please hypo vs hyper I am both

Hi Jackie—Thanks for sharing your idea!

I do see that you started a topic on Transplantation a few months ago—thank you for trying to connect with others!

I was able to find a similar topic that a few members did reply to! Here’s the link below if you’d like to connect there.

https://community.carezone.com/t/liver-transplant/1194

Thank you for being a part of the community!

—Ivy
Community Manager

Hi Ivy,

Could is this app be ported to pc. It would be great for those of those of us without a cell phoneoe tablet pc. Just an Idea.

Have a nice day!

Hello! I’m happy to share that CareZone is available on the web!

Just sign in with your registered email and password here: https://carezone.com

The web version allows you to access important info like Medications list, Contacts, Journal, Notes and many others. However, please note that some features are exclusive to the app only and not available on the web (such as Trackers, reminders, etc).

I hope you have a wonderful day too!

—Ivy
Community Manager

Everyone has some excellent suggestions. I like them all. That would eliminate the need for a pocket calendar.
I really like the BM Tracker. Urine too.
Tonight the microphone & camera are getting in my way.
My doctor says I have the heaviest purse ever. I showed him EVERYTHING in it is medically related.
Everyone, doctors have changed over the years. They no longer know ‘you’ like the back of their hand. Many don’t know all the side effects & complications of the medications they prescribe.
My Endocrinologist was surprised when he saw, one of METFORMIN’s complaints was frequent diarrhea.
I have been complaining for 10+ years about memory lost - majorly statin related (I am the only one on both sides of my family suffering memory lost. When on Medformin, I had ‘none stop’ diarrhea. I couldn’t go from my front door to the MAILBOX without an accident. I was a prisoner to the closest bathroom in my house. I still don’t know why I peed all day.
I was given one drug for Diaverticulysis, accompanied by one drug to stop the diarrhea. One drug to make me have a BM. One pill to pee, one to stop. Every new drug had it’s own set of complications. Those print outs the druggist gives you, only gloss over the effects.
I went to the Library and pulled down every drug book I could find. With the reference books & my little Smartphone I Searched every drug I ever took. Turns out the statin I was taking, caused the memory loss and my liver Failure. The heart pill ( it’s a 3 in one pill) I have been taking for 20years because of a heart attack (totally stress related) causes my Kidney Failure.
It gets worse. I told the cardiologist I wanted to stop the statin immediately. I also wanted him to research a new heart pill w/o so many compilations. He wrote my new prescription.
I sat outside the drug store, reseaching it with my phone and it was another statin. IF IT IS A STATIN, IT HAS THE SAME COMPLICATIONS OR WORST!
First paragraph: sugar glucose will run high. Those over 65 may suffer more adverse side effects, I’m 74… People with Diabetes will have worst effects. When I started the diabetes medicine I was skinny (5’4"; 130lbs) within 6months I had gained 40 pounds. My Endocrinologist said it was the combination of my hypothyroid & Diabetes medications. I WAS WALKING 3 MILES A DAY!
I couldn’t eat any less. I have 2 shakes a day; dinner. I eat Recipes from Dr.Guntrys (sp) diet. Three quarters vegetables & salad 4ozs fish or meat (mainly fish).
ALL THIS TO SAY, YOU HAVE TO BE YOUR OWN ADVOCATE!!! REVIEW EVERYTHING!!! DON’T PURCHASE A MEDICATION UNLESS YOU HAVE RESEARCHED IT ON MULTIPLE SITES. The INFORMATION ABOUT IT AND IT’S SIDE EFFECTS. PAY CLOSE ATTENTION IF INTERACTS WITH OTHER MEDICATIONS.
THERE ARE TOO MANY DRUGS ON THE MARKET, YOUR DOCTOR CAN’T BE WELL VERSED ON ALL OF THEM.
HOW DO I FEEL? I FEEL LIKE A SCIENCE EXPERIMENT!
Have a Great weekend!

You know we are asking a lot for a “free app.”
I hope the “makers” know we are sending a wish list for the future. Every time I get some thing I suggested, I do a happy dance. When I had the 4 dogs, 2 would run into another room. Lucy doesn’t care. Most of the time she doesn’t even look. She’s a survivor!

Additional trackers that would be useful:

Flu shot

Shingles shot

Tetanus shot

Pneumonia shot

Thanks for consideration.

Hello—Thanks for sharing your ideas!

So that others can support your ideas (and our team can track them), I’ve shared steps below to help!

How to post new ideas in the community:

1- Go to https://community.carezone.com/c/suggestions-and-ideas
2- Tap the (+) button (on Android), the Post button (on iOS), or New Post (on the web).
3- Add one new post per idea so the community can support you!

I’m also happy to share that we currently have a suggestion for adding a place to track shots/immunizations! You can show your support in the link below:

https://community.carezone.com/t/shot-record-tracker/4757

Thank you for participating!

—Ivy
Community Manager

How do I edit my lists?
I have alot of items that are no longer Relavent.

Hello! I’m happy to help.

Here’s how to delete a medication from your list:

https://help.carezone.com/article/29-no-longer-taking-a-medication-delete-it-or-mark-it-inactive

Here’s how to edit med details for existing meds:

https://help.carezone.com/article/19-edit-and-add-more-medication-details

If you were looking for help with something else, just reply here or send an Inbox message through the app.

Thank you and take care!

—Ivy
Community Manager

Thank you Ivy.
You are fantastic!

Thank you! :) I’m so glad I could help.

I’ll be here if you run into any other questions in the future.

Have a wonderful weekend!

—Ivy
Community Manager

Hi Ivy, I have been sitting here for a while looking for my post in pets because I received a response to my post; the problem is that I cannot find it and it is driving me up the wall. Is there a way to make it possible to see and/or respond to our responses. I was looking for a response to my post in pets.
Thank you

Hello—I’m happy to help and apologize for any confusion!

You can view your recent notifications and replies in the app anytime.

Here’s instructions for iOS:

1- Tap Community in the app.
2- Tap your profile banner at the top (it shows your member name followed by a heart, chat bubble, and bell icon).
3- You will now see a list of your recent notifications.
4- Scroll through the list to locate the notification you’d like to view.
5- Tap any notification to view the corresponding topic thread.

You can also view your recent notifications on the web by signing in to https://community.carezone.com and selecting your profile icon in the top right corner.

I’m here to help if you have any other questions!

—Ivy
Community Manager

Is there anywhere to read up on and help with mental health / addictions

Show averages over periods. Like 1 week. 1 month. Or 1 year. Also download stored data ?

split this topic #39

A post was split to a new topic: Add a menstrual / period / pms tracker

No i do not