How to participate in Suggestions & Ideas (Read me first)

Have an idea to help improve CareZone? Share it here!

1- Browse existing ideas first.
2- Find your idea? Reply to the topic to share your support.
3- Don’t see your idea? Follow the steps below:

How to post a new idea:

1- Create a new post in Suggestions & Ideas by tapping the (+) button (on Android), the Post button (on iOS), or select New Post (on the web).
2- Enter a short description of your idea in the topic title field. (e.g. “Add a custom Tracker”).
3- Enter a brief summary explaining your idea in the message field. (e.g. "A custom Tracker would be helpful because…).

Looking for help with your CareZone app or services? Send us an Inbox message or email support@carezone.com (instead of posting in the community).

We look forward to hearing from you!

—Ivy
Community Manager

Is there a group about Lyme??

Hello and thanks for your interest! There currently isn’t a community dedicated to Lyme disease, but please feel free to start a new topic in the General community using the link below:

https://community.carezone.com/c/general

You can also search the community for others who have mentioned Lyme by signing in to the web and using the search field at the top right corner:

https://community.carezone.com/

Thanks for supporting the community!

Take care,

—Ivy
Community Manager

My doctor wanted me to put my pain & how bad the pain was on paper; but carrying around an 8x10 paper with me is ridiculous. So I kept track with ur app. on my cell phone. I did that for a few months. I showed my doctor one day & he was amazed. He wrote down the name of ur app. & said he was gonna tell ALL his other patients about it!!!

I would like to see an area to list your surgeries allergies and organ donor preferences

I use this app to track my wife’s health. The first time I showed it to the nurse, and then our P.A., they both downloaded it as well. 👍🏻

Thanks for sharing! To add your ideas to the community, please follow the steps below:

How to post a new idea:

1- Go to the Suggestions & Ideas community here: https://community.carezone.com/c/suggestions-and-ideas
2- Create a new Post for each idea.
2- Enter a short description of your idea in the topic title field. *(e.g. “Add a place to track Surgeries")
3- Enter a brief summary explaining your idea in the message field.

I’m here to help if you have any other questions!

Take care,

—Ivy
Community Manager

Yes, a pain level chart would be good especially for IC disease with huners

“Take now” button to update to exact time medicine is taken would be a helpful option for time sensitive medications

Thanks for sharing your idea! To post your idea to the community, please follow the instructions listed above (under “How to post a new idea”).

I’ll be here if you have questions along the way!

—Ivy
Community Manager

split this topic #11

A post was split to a new topic: Add Tracker for lab results

split this topic #12

A post was split to a new topic: Add INR Tracker

Why you took a med late or why you skipped it.
Like my blood pressure was very low and I skipped it. But later I took it because my blood pressure was up.
That way we have it to show our dr later.
Also I need a way to keep track of how often my AFIB exasperated during the month and what I was doing.when it happened.
I love your app and love the suggestions some people have made. Keep up the good work.

Is to keep the vitamins more info about the charges & also send a text before shipping & charging just incase there was a miss hap on the order. Make sure each vitamin order is for one time or refilled automatically. Get the vitamin people & the med people together about what u r taking so u won’t be taking too much of the same thing or any kind of allergy. More of a connection with the vitamins. So when something is placed everybody is all on the same page.

I have done the same thing with my Pain Management Doctor and my Neurologist. They were both very impressed with the CareZone App. and took down the information about it. 👍

I don’t know what I did in carzon app …?

Please add a tracker for cholesterol levels, and pulse O2 levels.

People living with anal imperfecta? Born that way, multiple surgeries as a child. Still have issues.

Hello!

Please feel free to add a new topic for your idea, so other members can support it! Just follow the steps listed under “How to post a new idea”, which are located at the top of this thread.

If helpful, the app does have the ability to record blood oxygen! Just tap Trackers > Oxygen Saturation.

I’m here to help if you have any other questions.

—Ivy
Community Manager

Hi! To make sure your idea is posted in the right place, follow the steps listed under “ How to post a new idea ”, which are located at the top of this thread.

I’ll be here if you have any questions!

—Ivy
Community Manager