How to do the Keto diet on a budget?

Does anyone know how I can do the keto diet on a low income suggestions appreciated

1 Like

I use Keto Energy. It comes in individual packets which you take once a day. No need to cook Keto recipes. The cost is below $35 a month. I started taking these in August of 2018. I do have to mention that I also drink a plant protein mix called Ka’chava. I started drinking this mix in June of 2018. The cost is more expensive at $120 a month. You do save money even paying for both as your grocery bills are lower. Buying organic food is always more expensive but worth it as well. The combination of the two have been tremendous. I am losing weight at a safe rate and have been keeping it off. Once I get to my target weight I’m going to continue to take the Ka’chava once a day. I have lost a total of 50 pounds so far. I have only 10 more pounds to go to hit my initial target weight (140). I’m at the top end of normal weight but want to get to the lower end of normal weight (125 -130). Since you are on a budget I would start the Keto Energy and work from there.

2 Likes

Wow! Thanks for the info I’m def gonna try it. Can you purchase on line or in store? I’ve been wanting to try the keto diet but I have the same problem I’m on a strict budget

1 Like

I purchased online for $35 a month. I believe that you can do a monthly subscription or just one month at a time. Look for Keto Energy.

1 Like

Ok thanks again. I’m excited! :)

1 Like

Here’s a link on YouTube: https://youtu.be/hs3OSjZg3Jo

1 Like