How to add additional people / profiles

I have used care zone for myself for years. I have had to move my 70 year old mother with dementia and my 69 year old father who has heart,lung, and kidney issues in with me. Is there a place on care zone for me to keep track of their meds and vitals or a upgraded version for caregivers?

Thank you

3 Likes

There is on mine. Look to the bottom of your screen, if you click on the symbol that says meds, you can input medications and get reminders to take it when scheduled for it. I hope this helps. 😊

6 Likes

Maybe I didn’t make my question. I have my medicine in the CareZone but was wondering if I can add more people and their medicine’s in this app or if I need to get a new app or if there is a different app for caregivers.

2 Likes

Good question! I don’t know the answer to that question, but maybe the administrators of this site could answer it. Or maybe they would consider adding it. I know it would help me with taking care of my husband’s medication schedule. I’m sure there are more folks that could use it too.

3 Likes

I’ve used Carezone 4 many yrs as well. I don’t no of a place 2 keep notes regarding multiple people. Great question. Much love 2 u and I wish u peace 🙏

1 Like

Thank you. Same too you.

1 Like

Thank you for trying to help me and if I find a app that does help with our loved ones medication I will let you know.

2 Likes

This was meant for Susan Miller.

2 Likes

Yes. All you have to do is hit the plus sign under your name and you can add them individually

4 Likes

All you have to do is hit the + sign under your name and they can be added individually

3 Likes

Thank you so much. It will be very helpful.

2 Likes

Sorry. Message showed up n my email 🤔🙃😊

No problem.

1 Like

I don’t know if you read the reply that you can add others to your list by going to your name press that and a plus sign shows up and you can add other people.

3 Likes

Yes you can set up a profile for each of them.

1 Like

Go to “Home” and touch your letter or picture. It should come up and say “+profile” there you can add people and create profiles for additional people.

3 Likes

Thank you very much!😁

Thank you.

1 Like

You’re welcome.

I can easily add a profile on my windows laptop, but I can’t see how to do it from my Android phone.