How do you delete a medication you stopped taking on this app?

Please help so I don’t have to start over with another app–I want to continue with this one!

1 Like
  1. Go to Medications: the “capsule” icon at the bottom of the screen. That will take you to the Medication List.
  2. Scroll down to the medication you want to unlist.
  3. Tap the pencil icon at the upper right. Ignore the button that says REFILL MEDICATION.
  4. Scroll through the description of that med and uncheck the box that says “Active”.

Its description and history will stay in the app, which is useful for your medical history, but it will no longer show up as one that you are currently using, and you won’t get reminders for it.

1 Like

Thank you kindly for taking the time to help me! I actually found out how to right after I posted my question on the community an it was so easy to find out how to right after I posted but I couldn’t find out how no matter how many times I went through every possible way. My problem was that I was looking at the right places but not thoroughly enough to see the delete garbage can icon! Thanks so much again for your help and time.

I’m glad I could help. But deleting might not be the best way, because the information about that med might be useful down the line in figuring out why something happened, and whether it was related to that med.