How can I get a care giver?

What do I need to do to get a care giver? I suffer from fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue syndrome, heart disease, copd,degenerative disc disease and bipolar and panic disorder. My husband died in December and I’m alone and scared. I don’t know if my insurance would pay for at,least part time assistance. It’s gotten so bad that I’ve gone hungry because I’m uunable to prepare a,meal. I fear that I’ll die and no one will find me because no one checks on me. Help please

2 Likes

I know that you can contact a caregiving facility who will try and work with your insurance to get you approved. If your insurance won’t pay I know that each company has different rates which you can pay out of pocket

2 Likes

Hi my name is Neyata I have been working as a cna/ Caregiver for 2 years. I expect to make my patients’ lives easier and more comfortable. Im caring and compassionate. I work with a variety of patients in the local area. I am responsible for accompanying patients to local doctor’s appointments, assisting patients with personal care and health monitoring and helping to maintain a clean home environment for each patient. I maintain accurate and updated records on each of my patients. I transport patients to doctor’s appointments, making beds, doing laundry, preparing meals, giving patients their medications, light cleaning or running errands, maintain sanitary conditions in the home environment.
For more information please go look at my website Neyatacares.info

1 Like

Omg sweetie so sad wish I was there to help you , please try and find some help

1 Like

Thank you. I will.

I do self pay

1 Like

Well what area you live in

1 Like

Granbury TX

Email me dietra18@gmail.com

1 Like

Have you looked into state programs? Illinois for example has Department Of Rehabilitation Services that provide financial assistance for home care.

And I am truly sorry for what you have been going through. My heart goes out to you.

Where do you live ?

Reading this thread I realize how happy I’m. I work as a CNA and I look after vulnerable people. This job brings me so much satisfaction when people are getting well and they thank me for being near them all the time. Choosing to study here https://www.cnaclasses101.com/ I gain so much experience and knowledge. I’m a certificated CNA and I won’t stop here. I want to learn more to help people.