Hi My name is Mark

I have 5 stents in right coronary artery it keep closing off in same place. I have had one minor heart attach or so they say. My blood pressure is low usually 95/50 sometimes it’s good at 120/80. I am just sick of it. I am also diabetic type 2 it is getting better as of late. I can’t exercise because of sores on feet doctor has’nt given me permission yet. I keep getting them every once in a while.

2 Likes

Ouch. That is hard. You must get your blood sugars under control or you are going to loose your feet to diabeties.
I was a nurse for 25 years before retirement. I saw so many amputations due to high blood sugars.
I know it is hard because I am diabetic. But your quality of life will be affected by amputation.
Sorry if I came on to strong. I just saw so many lifes wrecked by diabeties and it breaks my heart.
I will pray for you to be able to get them under control.
Bless you and stay well.

3 Likes

Trying my damnedest to do just that. No one can’t be to hard on me. You are correct I have diabetic shoes that I wear all the time. they help.

2 Likes

I wear my diabetic shoes everyday and check my feet with a mirror before putting them on and again when i take them off.
I am so glad to hear you are trying hard to prevent diabetes from wreaking you life. If you get stuck or just need to vent that is what this comunity is for.

1 Like

I have an Ivc Filter since 2009

1 Like

So sorry to hear this… I also have low bp it makes me really dizzy and I can become faint…🙁

1 Like

My eyesight gets really bright also when it goes low

1 Like

What do you mean?

Sunglasses in a Walmart