Help Plz

I am a 15 year old and I gave moved to different schools. I get picked on alot and I just want to find my own place in this world, but it is hard to do. Can you help me?

1 Like

I just want to say that you are doing the best thing. Reaching out for help means your not holding it in. I don’t know your situation. I could ask if you have spoke with school counselor or a teacher you might feel comfortable taking to. I know it is hard when you haven’t been at that school for very long.
I wish I had some wisdom to share. But all I can say it keep reaching out to others.
You are the better person. Those who are picking on you are probably needing to pick on or put others down to make themselves feel better. More superior to others. All I can say is they are the looser

1 Like

As simplistic as it sounds with school being out take charge of your own life. The first thing to do is ensure that you are physically active as it will make you feel better about yourself.

If you can get out and walk for 30 minutes a day you will be able to redirect your mind to the positive of movement. No one is going to notice you, pick on you, etc. as this is your time. Put on headsets and listen to your favorite music or a book…just let the walk and you will find your mind doing better.

Try to find someone to talk to for at least five minutes daily. Be it your neighbor, teacher, look for some kind of Counselor online to share how you feel.

Finally, and this might be the most important and difficult suggestion but talk to your parents or another close relative…yes, the idea is likely horrific but you need to share your burden. If not with think about an aunt, uncle, older cousin to share with.

I was 15 once and know what it is like, (not necessarily how you feel), and know that you can get through this.

2 Likes

I always found writing to be an outlet. Not only do I journalize, I write poetry, stories and articles. You can use what is going on as story base and there is no need to feel bad.

Also talk to your priest, the can definitely help. Mine helps me all of the time.

2 Likes

I live 2 write

2 Likes