Help need money what to do stay working and be stressed out and take the chance

hello I am 45 year old woman I have a few questions I love my job but lately I’ve been messing up so much trying to please my boss I’m under lost a lot of stress but scared to tell my boss she’s been nitpicking at me and when I pray she gets very upset. The doctor gave me three types of different medications my BP was 190 over 120 something the other day I don’t want to die I have two daughters three beautiful grandchildren don’t want to stroke or heart attack also have type 2 diabetes I seriously think I need a couple weeks off to get my life straight am I medications going because at work it’s not getting any better I’m so scared that I will lose my job. And I am the only one working please help me with my advice seriously need help fast thank you and God bless you all

3 Likes

Ill pray for u

4 Likes

apply for sick leave apply for your disability and get help from your family it get on ZipRecruiter and apply for another job or find a work-from-home job just ask some people on here they know how to find jobs at home

4 Likes

Thank you I’m not sure if I can get disability

2 Likes

U can because of you if you have medical problems and mental problems and severe pain and all the health conditions

3 Likes

I completely understand your situation. I wish I could give you a perfect answer but unfortunately you truly are the only one who can make that decision. I will say that while I understand being the only financial provider, I do believe in taking mental health days, sick days or even maybe a short leave of absence…in order to get your self together, pray for direction with no distractions from work & just see where God leads you. With a clear mind comes clear, healthy choices 😉! I will say a prayer for you 🙏 Stay Blessed!!!

4 Likes

You can kegealy take 120 day medical leave. Your employer can not discharge you for it.
My advise is take the leave you definitely need it. While off you can camly go over your options. Your health is worth it. Your family is worth it.
You kust be your own advocate. 120 days will give you time to look for a diffrent job if you decide on a change.
Remember we care about you. Let us know how it comes out. I will pray for you to know the best solution for YOU. The best solution for you will be the best solution for your family.

3 Likes

Good advise.

4 Likes

I am sorry I have fat fingers that was supposed to be legally

2 Likes

Thank you

3 Likes

You are very welcome. Praying for your situation to get better soon. Gental hugs.

2 Likes

Thank you MAY. God Bless you all

2 Likes

I’m not Angela1. But, I also have type 2 diabetes with neurothy in both feet and legs. And, I pretty much lost my job because being out because of my feet. But, it was for the better. I left that job that I got where I hated going. To a job that I have always wanted to be with. And actually making more money. I was of course out of work from last day of November until the middle of March. But, my boyfriend draws a disability check and my parents helped out. (But I was holding on) to that stupid job and my migraines and upset stomach and blood pressure going up and down. Just keep PRAYING and things will get better. Prayers 🙏 from someone that believes in the LORD GOD ALMIGHTY!

4 Likes

Amen I do trust in our SAVIOUR THANK YOU
👼🙏GOD BLESS

2 Likes

If you cannot work apply for disability. Hire Lawyer they will not take your case if they think they cannot win. They only get 25% of the back pay if you win. They get nothing if you lose. I used Jan Dils and i just got my disabilty March 17. Doesn’t hurt to try. I feel better knowing my family and I are taken care of.

2 Likes

Not sure how approachable your boss is, but it sounds like they are not so direct. Ask if they have an issue with your work or performance. I know, I went through this. I said what was on my mind and did so respectful but within 2 weeks they found a reason to let me go. It was a blessing actually, I didn’t know how bad my health really was and now I am trying to get a grip on things.

Remember this above all, life is to short, don’t let a job make you a memory to those that love you.
God Bless, you will make the right choice for you.

3 Likes

I would love to stay home and work am in pain all the time

1 Like

My prayers are with you

1 Like

I can tell you from experience. That depression effects so much of your life. It takes courage to get up and keep going. Sooner or later you find something to live for.
And yes for God there is nothing so bad as taking a life that he gave us. I repented of my sin years later after I tried to kill myself. And have gotten closer to him.
He has given me something to live for. I have a great niece that is due this month. The very first girl in the family since me. I can not wait.