Help me pls😟

MareBear, as a child of God, noone deserves the pain of ALL the arthritis you, myself & 1000’s others suffer. I have all you mentioned , osteopenia as well. Walk lightly or your bones break in your feet

1 Like

You are very lucky to have pain meds I hurt so bad all the time but thankfully I still have my gabepenton I would be unable to get out of bed.
I have started experimenting with cbd gummies and capsules to try to get the right combination that helps.
God Bless us all

1 Like

Where can you get hemp syrup, I am interested

I’m so sorry…I feel your pain I myself take a blanket put it into dryer let it get good and warm then cover up and I pray…

3 Likes

Please tell me more about HEMP OIL

Angel, God is with you & so am I, all my blessings for you

1 Like

Stop taking the pain pills! They are no good! I use Kratom for pain

They do a colonoscopy. A camera up into colon and up to where the large and small intestine meet. This is where crohn’s can settle. My son has crohn’s and that is how they Verified that it was crohn’s (biopsy of area that is inflamed). The worst part of the exam is the day before prep. Spend most of day in and out of bathroom.

1 Like

Internet.

1 Like

My Dr. wrote me a script for adderall like medication called dextroamphetamine. It counteracts the tiredness that comes with pain meds. May wind up losing some weight with it too. I lost 25 lbs over first few months, then stabilized .

Hey love, ur missing osteopenia, now this is a fun one!! I too suffer from all the OSTEO’S, Penia is when you walk ,just walk & your feed break. I’m just so greayfull
that I can walk some around my apartment. Good days & bad. But LORD, I think I’ve had my fair share of bad… good please ⁉️

1 Like

I do believe we are ALL in that boat, that’s why we are here
together .
Is anyone out there in Texas? Houston area? Would love to get together, coffee, horrific stories of bad doc’s, laugh, just have someone to relate to

U are a miracle with a miracle doctor by your side!

Amen to that

and what is that

Feelin’ da luv!

Sadie Ann, it’s not legal here in Texas but I’d rather smoke a bit than take all these damn pills

1 Like

I am on the same meds 4 my infusions, like clockwork every 4 months. Unfortunately since March I’ve had to stop, major accident, antibiotics & infusions are not a good combo make

Oh I do pray
God has brought me through so much and still doing it I love God and Jesus

2 Likes

I understand constant unyielding pain. I’m 61 years old and haven’t taken 1 step that hasn’t caused pain since I was 5. I’ve had approximately 20 surgeries on my legs just to keep walking. I do with a cane. I thank God I’m able to do that but I understand. I was also diagnosed with lupus in 1986. Everyone always says you look fine. But there are days if I can get to the bathroom it’s an accomplishment. I’m just thankful I’ve developed a high tolerance for pain so I’m NOT in tears all the time because if I thought about it I could. A good therapist can help. mm and cbd can also hep. Personally I vape it. A combo of the 2. Equal parts combined. It works much better for me that way. If you need to cry occasionally… cry. Then get up with a positive attitude and do something for YOU!
Hugs and love!

1 Like