Help me pls😟

Not complaining but I’m so tired of being in pain every day all day
You take the pain med they keep you sleepy
Help what can I do lol
Have to laugh sometimes I’m crying the rest of the times

10 Likes

I’m sorry & I do indeed feel your pain, cause your pain is my pain. RA, infections, surgerys etc, it goes full circle ,then it starts all over again. Please PM me if you want to chat In private

4 Likes

Don’t cry anytime because you are not alone they took my pain meds away due to the opiod issue.
I workout at the gym and try to keep mobile pain os never gone and worse at more times than others.
But we chronic pain patients have to put on a smile and laugh (laughter is the best medicine) because we have to. Even though people ask us how we are doing they don’t really want to know. They think us rude if we walk away from them when they speak but it is okay for them to walk away from us.
Like the story goes…
I don’t recognize this world anymore and the response is you don’t have to we just have to protect it…
God Bless and Gentle hugs.

9 Likes

You can always try praying…and I hate pain also…I’m not in constant pain so I don’t know what constant physical pain feels like…I am in spiritual, emotional pain a lot…there’s no pill for that except to offer up your pain for Jesus Christ who died upon a cross and was scoured and had a crown of thorns crushed onto his head and then was beat on the head by the soldiers with a reed…then they took him out to carry his cross and be crucified…there he hung for 3 hours in utter agony…and then died and rose again on the third day so we all can have eternal life…so your suffering is not for nothing…if you offer it up to Jesus, he could lessen the pain or allow you to still suffer and you can save your souls and other peoples souls by doing this…I am a Catholic and I believe this…I have been in a lot of pain and have offered it up for Jesus crucified and then after a while it goes away or I fall asleep or I just endure it or finally take a pain pill. So I’m not against pain pills…just trying to give you something else to do…also ask the Blessed Virgin Mary to comfort you. She is our spiritual mother and cares for us as a mother…God bless you, and I will pray for you at mass that God lessens your pain…💞

8 Likes

I understand. I’m looking at having both knees replaced after I get the Bariatric Surgery. I live in blinding pain. And it is frustrating because it’s not like you want to be in pain all the time. Just know you aren’t alone.

7 Likes

Thank you

3 Likes

Yes I do pray
I couldn’t do with out God
He’s my provider
Thank you

6 Likes

Thank you

2 Likes

Thank you

2 Likes

Feel free to contact me if you have a need for a listener that suffers and understands …

3 Likes

Thelma, as you, I live with pain. I have recently been taking CBD, which is hemo. Many of my senior friends are also achieving good results with CBD products for pain.

3 Likes

I’m new to this blog; but, I feel like a long time friend. I have rheumatoid, osteo, psoriatic, & spondylitis arthritis. I had not even heard of 2 of them. My pain is constant and most people can’t even phathom that. Like others, people ask how are you; but they don’t want the real answer. Even my family has said that I look fine I just claim I hurt because I’m lazy. At times the words people say hurt more than my pain. I send love and prayers for all out there suffering from this and other similar diseases.

7 Likes

CBD oil works well for my wife’s pain.

2 Likes

I just started looking into CBD oil. I am please to have found something for my pain. I’m still learning about the different kinds. The one I use is very greasy.

1 Like

I feel ya! The doctors ask your pain level and when you say 7 and yes you’ve taken your meds on time…the look at you like you are faking it!

2 Likes

Growing up I was always having abdominal pain and problems with my digestive system. Every doctor I went to and all the tests I had told me it was “All in my head.” It wasn’t until I was diagnosed with Crohn’s Disease that people believed me.

2 Likes

There is only one Dr that can help you give him 90 days.

2 Likes

I hated being told that it was all in my head when I was younger. I have a nerve and muscle disorder called
Charot Marie Tooth it’s kinda cousin to muscular dystrophy

3 Likes

Beckie I can help you

How can you help me