Hello we are The Clown System, a traumagenic plural system

Just newly diagnosed with DID. This is Dakota, the host body. I am 27 and my strongest alter, Joe, age 48 may come to the front more often than the rest. He is the protector. They are Harrietta, a French origins African woman at the age of 57. She is the caretaker. She does things like keeping track of my medication status and personal hygiene. There is Skittles, 21,the preformer. She fronts if we ever have to do what happened to us at 8 and 13-14. Then, there is my least cognitive alter, Emily at ages 4-8. She doesn’t do much other than buy a shit ton of processed snacks and candy. She will only eat fruit, shells and cheese velveta, chicken tacos/burritos, nachos, chili cheese hotdogs, Chili cheese spaghetti, chicken spaghetti or anything chicken. Her favorite fast food joint is Burger King or this one 50s style diner in Harrison, AR. She also really likes Doc McStuffins.
Hello to you all! I hope to interact with all of you more! What is your favorite colors? We like Yellow 💛 and Gold✨, Kelly Green, and Lavender.

2 Likes

My favorite color Is blue

1 Like

My favorite color is also blue.

1 Like

Hi 👋🏻 I’m new. I’m just checking everything out. My favorite color is pink & navy blue🌸🌚

1 Like

My favorite color is purple and turquoise

1 Like

My favorite color is green.

Hello Dakota and company. I love purple, and since gemstones are a favorite interest, amethysts. Also aquamarines, citrines, and pink stones such as tourmaline and kunzite. With regard to your alters, is everyone as friendly as yourself? 😁 Emily might be your only really dangerous alter, with the risk of diabetes or heart disease from that diet. 🤣 I do not mean to offend, but I believe a sense of humor about one’s difficulties is a necessary therapeutic tool. "Traumagenic plural’ is a new term to me, but perfectly apt, self-explanatory. I wish you healing and diminished multiplicity along your path. 💖