Hello from CareZone's Founders

Y Caesars eBvhay

1 Like

Ff fo

1 Like

CareZone is phenomenal. I use it daily. It helps me take the meds I need in a timely manner

4 Likes

Thanks so much for your app. It is wonderful and so helpful.
No other app can come close to yours.
Blesd you!

4 Likes

Thank you,your works make me to smile)

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Add Arabic language setting

Are there any others out there who have Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OBS), & wear CPAP or BiPAP nightly. I’d like to start a discussion with others about any problems they’re coping with, how they have solved problems, etc.

2 Likes

I’m a nurse, & I love this app! It helps me make sure that I take my many meds on time!

2 Likes

Well said! I also cared for/lived with my Mom with dementia & medical conditions until I was no longer able to do so. Then, my sister & I found a wonderful full-time caregiver, who was also a great “handyman”, & he fixed a lot of things around her home to make it safer. Without him & some part-time caregivers, we never would’ve been able to keep her in her own home until her death. We were extremely fortunate. I’ve been on SSD since I was about 53 years old.

2 Likes

Botox injections every 72 days from my neurologist have dramatically changed my life! Way less headaches, & not as severe.

2 Likes

hi everyone this is Kim 1843 I have had ra since I was 24 years old I’m 68 now I’ve got a diabetic problem I was curious if you knew the situation when you find food just got out to haul sugar in it what is considered at-risk as far as six or a higher number what is safe what is not I’m not familiar with that one at all but I understand that the sugar alcohol is not as bad just the regular sugar

2 Likes

I want to say thank you for creating this app. It makes things alot easier for me.

3 Likes

We’re so happy to hear that, @sassynsexy45!

Thank you for the thoughtful message and for being a part of the CareZone community.

Take care,

—Ivy
Community Manager

2 Likes

Just exactly the reasons I think this is one very helpful app…WELL SAID

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Printing daily records in Carezone tracker app

It breaks my heart to see my mother losing all her capabilities of carrying out every day living abilities I strive to not treat her like a child and give her respect and dignity I truly struggle to accept these changes she is going through and the frustration she goes through every day of her life is an exhausting ordeal for her I desperately need support during this time at the same time I am truly grateful and blessed to have the honor God has given me to be able to care for her at this time of her life this will be great comfort to me when I no longer have her with me I tell her not to apologize to me for all the assistance I give her I would give nothing for this time I have been given to be by her side because we are not only mother and daughter I have gained a precious friend also enjoy every moment that you are able to have with your loved ones in the end that will be all that is important the beautiful moments that we can look back on for comfort to deal with the sorrow of our loss just remember that we did our best every moment we were given praying for everyone to successfully live each day off life and for much comfort in our time of need thank you and may Jehovah bless each and every one of you

1 Like

I am liking this app alot I just wish you would have added Gastroparesis to your list. I suffer daily fromthis along with Fibromyalgia.

1 Like

Good morning Johnathan & William.
It’s been a while since I’ve been on Care zone. I want you as well as our community to know I APPRECIATE THE SUPPORT. I’ve had medical changes and still need total r/hip replacement since February. Thxs to everyone for caring
Enjoy the holiday and please be safe.
SEE YA LATER LOVE YA
BYE!!! GGgirl.

2 Likes

Better late than never, lol. Hope your living arrangements has worked out for you.
I have a 13 yr old dog.
He keeps up with me even on a worse day he’s right there. It REALLY helps me to get going. Well, See ya later, love ya, bye!!!

1 Like

Hang in there. Have alot of self respect and gratefulness for every day your feet are above ground not under ground. Enjoy your holiday♡

1 Like