Hello from CareZone's Founders

Good afternoon straightened on part of a family

2 Likes

I really enjoy using this app is very helpful keeps track of my every day medication and personal Info !!

2 Likes

Hi. I joined yesterday. And like others, I’m sure, I’m having trouble filling out thing. Like does anyone know how to add the times when we take our meds? After I took the pictures they started telling me I missed lots of my made. Also how do I add on another one? Thanks for help other than than that I look forward to the help from here.

2 Likes

Hello and welcome! Apologies for the confusion.

Here’s a link to instructions for how to add new medication reminder times:

https://help.carezone.com/article/47-add-new-medication-reminder-times

When you first scan your med in the app, you may see a same-day “missed dose” alert if you added reminders for a time that has already passed. You can work around this by removing the past reminder and re-adding it the following day.

There will also be an update shortly on iOS that will allow you to skip a dose, which can also remove the inaccurate missed dose alerts. To make sure you receive this update soon, set your iOS app updates to “automatic” in your device settings.

I’m here to help if you have any other questions!

Take care,

—Ivy
Community Manager

2 Likes

CareZone works for me because I not only have chronic pain, but also helps with my prescriptions.

2 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Print Tracker records and notes

I’m soon to be 45. I started using this app to track my meds and just recently I thought to make a post. I have ailments that I would like to talk to someone with. I suffer from panic/anxiety, insomnia, and mouth pain. The mouth pain is more my concern. I currently am working on finishing up on getting my dentures but the mouth pain and the difficulty swallowing are the worst. I see a psychiatrist for my anxiety and insomnia. I have put myself in a couple times to comply with my Dr. Now the PAIN I’m going through with my mouth is another story but the one I want to focus on the most. I REALLY NEED SOMEONE TO TALK TO. My husband will not help me in any fashion and had threatened to commit to the STATE asylum so he doesn’t have to deal with me any more. I’m frightened and alone. I have NO WHERE to turn so I am turning to this app. ANY ONE OUT THERE WILLING TO TALK WITH ME? Yes I’m desperate, alone, and frightened. God bless

2 Likes

I just made a post and don’t know where it is? How to find it or any comments that may be made. Any help on this? Thank you and God bless

2 Likes

Hi, just call me Nana… I’ve had carezone since I’ve had my open heart surgery in 2015, and this is how I keep track of all my meds!! Love this app. It also allows me to keep a list of all my meds so when any doc asks what meds I take I just pull up the app and hand them my phone , they say that it’s great , and they wish everyone would do their med list like that! Have a great day all you beautiful people!!

4 Likes

I joined because of the med reminder and now I have found the community section and I am enjoying checking it out

5 Likes

I really enjoy this app it does help me keep my medications and when I have to refill them cuz it does give me a reminder .it would be nice if you had on here for like doctor’s appointments and stuff I have so many different appointments that I have to keep a calendar with me at all times for appointments and I have went to the wrong office for an appointment because I forget my calendar .my phone with me all the time

3 Likes

Hi @lolakola—Welcome and thanks for joining!

I’m happy to share that the CareZone app has a Calendar where you can add appointments and other important dates!

Here’s how to access the Calendar:

1. In the CareZone app, tap More (bottom right).
  2. Tap Calendar from the list.
  3. Select a date to add a new Calendar event (and you can even add multiple reminders!)

If you’d like further help, feel free to send us an Inbox message through the app or reply to this post.

Thanks!

—Ivy
Community Manager

3 Likes

Hi I’m 60 been using this app for a long time. It helps me remember to take my meds on time.I’m on so many pills a day. Keeps me up on my refills. It’s such a great app. I don’t know how I found it but I thank God for it. Then I read what other’s has to say and it also helps. I were thinking why me. Then when I read others problems I’m good.

3 Likes

Hi my name is JC and I understand your struggles. Between pills ane injections I take 21 different prescription medications. I have type 2 diabetes, Crohn’s disease and asthma.

2 Likes

Thanks for having me

2 Likes

I love this app. Im 53 years old and have ptsd, auto immune conective tissue disorder and pulmonary hypertension. This app has really helped with reminding me about taking and reordering my meds.

3 Likes

I need my meds mailed to me. I am a previous customer of carezone and it was a godsend getting my meds delivered to my door

3 Likes

Hi @dorsey, I’m happy to help!

To get set up with the pharmacy services again, please call (844) 422-7396 and let them know you’re a former customer.

If easier, you can also send an Inbox message through your CareZone app as well.

I’m here to help if you have any questions along the way!

—Ivy
Community Manager

3 Likes

I am a mess a type 2 diabetic with peripheral neuropathy chf sleep apnea high blood pressure a weak heart and pulse and celiac disease to top it off. A blister on my foot one day can lead to hospitalization 2 days later. I am in a nursing home at the moment recovering from a foot infection and the surgery to remove it. I have a feeling in my lower legs that feels like a muscle cramp but isn’t it varies in intensity from almost 0 to 8 with no predictability. It increases with pressure on my calves. Sometimes sleeping on my side helps and sometimes oxycontin percaset helps I have tried going past a dose I felt comfortable taking going up to 40 mg of oxycontin with no effect on my pain ditto for Morphine. Any suggestions as to the cause of this problem and possible solutions from similar experience are extremely welcome and important to me! Thank you.

3 Likes

I have been using this app for a while, but I need to take advantage of all it has to offer!
Excited to be here!

4 Likes