Hello from CareZone's Founders

Hi my name is Anna pipkin I have a lot of medical issues that I am dealing with now thank you for this website

2 Likes

Hi CareZone family

3 Likes

Im just getting started and you’ve already helped greatly by making it easy to list medications and information
Much easier when filling
out forms at a new physicians office… ty

3 Likes

Is there any help for addictions

2 Likes

Is there possibly more information about codependency

2 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Add Arabic language setting

Hi Sheri—Thank you for joining the community.

The community doesn’t have a topic dedicated to codependency, but you can always ask the community if you don’t find what you’re looking for.

I see that you started a few topics of your own on the subject, so that’s wonderful!

Here are the links to your topics so you can keep in touch with other members who reply:

https://community.carezone.com/t/hello-im-sheri/5934

https://community.carezone.com/t/i-was-wondering-if-theres-anybody-out-there-that-knows-a-lot-about-codependency/5936

I hope the community will be able to help with what you’re looking for. If not, please also consider the local resources in your area. There is always help out there!

Take care,

—Ivy
Community Manager

3 Likes

I’m caring for my 93 year old mother in her home. She’s had repeated UTI’s (bladder infection) that are treated with antibiotics. I have my own health issues. My mother is stable with her blood pressure and diabetes. It’s not easy but we do have a caretaker who comes five days a week for 3 hours which is a hike help getting her showered and dressed in the morning.

2 Likes

I know what you mean. I took care of my mother before care zone. Wish I had it then. Lots of meds, dr appts.

2 Likes

Hi Sue,I am a retired CNA. I have 15 yrs behind me. It is a very challenging job,and I can relate to your issues. Prayers and patience, make sure you get some “me” time. Relax,do something you enjoy…read a good book, do a craft,whatever you enjoy. Take care

2 Likes

This is a great concept. I’m new to this.

3 Likes

Yes it is

2 Likes

Hello my name is Gladys. I have more than enough health issues as well as surgeries to last for at least five years or more. I don’t mind texting others that have the same issues like me. I apologise for not being on this site or not being on it at all. Hopefully, I can get on it more often. Thank you’ll for being understanding. You’ll have a bless night.

2 Likes

Good afternoon straightened on part of a family

2 Likes

I really enjoy using this app is very helpful keeps track of my every day medication and personal Info !!

2 Likes

Hi. I joined yesterday. And like others, I’m sure, I’m having trouble filling out thing. Like does anyone know how to add the times when we take our meds? After I took the pictures they started telling me I missed lots of my made. Also how do I add on another one? Thanks for help other than than that I look forward to the help from here.

2 Likes

Hello and welcome! Apologies for the confusion.

Here’s a link to instructions for how to add new medication reminder times:

https://help.carezone.com/article/47-add-new-medication-reminder-times

When you first scan your med in the app, you may see a same-day “missed dose” alert if you added reminders for a time that has already passed. You can work around this by removing the past reminder and re-adding it the following day.

There will also be an update shortly on iOS that will allow you to skip a dose, which can also remove the inaccurate missed dose alerts. To make sure you receive this update soon, set your iOS app updates to “automatic” in your device settings.

I’m here to help if you have any other questions!

Take care,

—Ivy
Community Manager

2 Likes

CareZone works for me because I not only have chronic pain, but also helps with my prescriptions.

2 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Print Tracker records and notes

I’m soon to be 45. I started using this app to track my meds and just recently I thought to make a post. I have ailments that I would like to talk to someone with. I suffer from panic/anxiety, insomnia, and mouth pain. The mouth pain is more my concern. I currently am working on finishing up on getting my dentures but the mouth pain and the difficulty swallowing are the worst. I see a psychiatrist for my anxiety and insomnia. I have put myself in a couple times to comply with my Dr. Now the PAIN I’m going through with my mouth is another story but the one I want to focus on the most. I REALLY NEED SOMEONE TO TALK TO. My husband will not help me in any fashion and had threatened to commit to the STATE asylum so he doesn’t have to deal with me any more. I’m frightened and alone. I have NO WHERE to turn so I am turning to this app. ANY ONE OUT THERE WILLING TO TALK WITH ME? Yes I’m desperate, alone, and frightened. God bless

2 Likes