Hello from CareZone's Founders

Thanks for a awesome web experience

2 Likes

I like care zone helps me with taking my meds. Also history of what I have gone thru with the doctors. I plan on doing more with care zone.

2 Likes

Hi, My name is Gladys. I have lots of illness. A caregiver helps me a lot her name is Deborah (my sister) she has been wonderful but I know gets stress out. I never intended for my health to go this for. My intentions are to do better with my health and life structure.

2 Likes

Very helpful

2 Likes

Welcome to the community, Flora! I’m so happy to hear that the app is helping you. I look forward to seeing you grow with the community—and hope you can learn from and help others along the way too! I’ll be here if you ever have any questions or suggestions. :)

Happy holidays!

—Ivy
Community Manager

4 Likes

Thank you for sharing your request to add an intake/outtake Tracker in the app! Please feel free to show your support for this idea (if you haven’t already) on the CareZone Suggestion Board. This is the place where you can post new ideas for CareZone or vote on ideas that other members have posted. Your votes do count and we review all requests for consideration! Here’s the link:

https://community.carezone.com/t/fluid-input-output-tracker/5772/3

We appreciate your support!

—Ivy
Community Manager

3 Likes

Can a pre diabetic can go away

1 Like

I’m 47 and I just started using this app because I am having trouble remembering everything that’s going on with my health. I love that I can record everything on place. I have several health issues from Spina Bifida to Depression to Arthritis. I really enjoy having someone to talk to besides my children. Have a Blessed day! #FAITHLIFE

4 Likes

Sure will!

1 Like

Love this app. I have so many meds to take. This is very helpful! Glad to be here.

2 Likes

Hi Danielle—Welcome and thank you for sharing here! I just sent an email to your registered address to help with the issue you’re seeing with receiving private messages. Please feel free to reply to my email anytime. I look forward to helping you and wish you a happy holiday season in the meantime!

—Ivy
Community Manager

2 Likes

Thank you it’s a wonderful app

2 Likes

Hi @Flora—Yes, your post successfully appears in the community (just above this one). If you still don’t see it, please let me know. I sent an email to your registered address today so we can keep in touch!

Thank you for joining the community!

—Ivy
Community Manager

2 Likes

Thanks for joining! Please feel free to ask your question in the Diabetes Community, where you can connect with other pre-diabetics and share experiences. Here’s the link: https://community.carezone.com/c/5

(I also replied to your recent email too, so we can stay connected if I can help further). Thanks again!

—Ivy
Community Manager

2 Likes

I think a intake/outtake of food, bowel movements would be great to add to the tracking information in carezone. Because I’m a type 2 diabetic and I don’t eat regularly im still trying to learn how to count carb.

3 Likes

I was a care aide for many years so i know what you are talking about i all so help my mom take care of my grandma for 13 months and my mom had to put her in the nursing home i work at so i do understand what you were going through GOD BLESS u 🙏🥰

3 Likes

I am so totally in love with this app! It has been a Lifesaver for me since my heart attack. My increasing medications and illnesses have become harder and harder to remember! Every nurse and doctor I go to and just hand them my phone are so amazed at this app!

2 Likes

I’m impressed with what I read!!

2 Likes

You’re right it is very challenging this is not Walter this is Eric I live alone 67 years old it’s a challenge just to get up each day

2 Likes

I’m a male 67 years old I’ve had numerous medical situations like the rest of you don’t dwell on it take each day the best you can may the Lord bless you and keep you

2 Likes