Hello from Butterfly 🦋

Good evening I’ll be 42 in 11 days Ilive in Arizona now but from the midwest I have a 21 year old son who is a paranoid schizophrenic and it got him put in jail, and a almost 19 year old daughter who is bipolar but is doing well and is in school for nursing . I have already been diagnosed with Fibromyalgia, bipolar disorder, depression,anxiety disorder,arthritis, spinal stenosis, bone spurs,bulging discs,herniated discs,bilateral carpal tunnel syndrome, underdeveloped knee caps,chondritis, chronic heartburn. I was told Tuesday I need to see an oral surgeon for my jaw to rule out cancer and see what it is if it’s not cancer, plus on the same day,my mom was diagnosed with cancer.

Ruff week lots of issues in my life to deal with.
I am newly remarried to a wonderful man and he tries to understand . He says he does but as most on here know, you can’t understand unless you’re going through it.

This is the first time I have opened up. Almost feels like a bad health anonymous.
I like that and hope my anxiety will let me be part of the conversations.

Well thank you for letting me vent a little bit. 🙂
Butterfly 🦋

16 Likes

From my experience venting anonymously can do wonders

13 Likes

Dear butterfly, I hope your diagnosis is not as severe as you think. Only the doctors can tell. The only thing I can suggest is taking your day hour by hour and sometimes those hours feel like days, just know you’re not alone

5 Likes

What part of az are you in? Im in az too and i am raising a daughter with schizencephaly, cerebral palsy and legal blindness. My days run together and this year has been especially difficult. Her neuro messed up her medication whoch caused her to have seizures and he kept telling me thats not what she was having that it was a behavior issue i was afraid for my daughter because in my gut i knew she was having seizures but he kwpt telling me no so i started to doubt myself and started thinking maybe it was behavior and finally melted down in front of her behavior dr and told her that if she didnt help me then i needed a list of group homes that would take her. Thankfully this dr was able to witness the seizure and gave me a med that has stopped them. I am thrilled to have my child back to her “normal” non seizure self but am ready for this year to be over so we can start fresh.

2 Likes

I’m sorry I haven’t been on here to reply things have been a mess. I am in Mesa.

1 Like

I’m not ashamed of what I am going through. It has made me who I am today. Things are hard for everyone . We all fight battles, they just aren’t always the same as someone else’s.

4 Likes

GMA,
Thank you. All of the diagnosis have been done by doctors . I didn’t go to have the mouth checked because the open sores closed up and there has been no issues since. It’s nice to know I’m not alone though.

1 Like

As of lately it seems like a never ending battle.
Depression is running rampant, 2 deaths in the family within 2 weeks, one being my aunt who was like a mom to me after my mom passed and my nephew’s newborn passed away.
It’s finally warm enough for me to start working in the garage and yard but I really have to force myself to get going.
I’ve been trying to broaden my craftsmanship and that’s not going so good either.
Oh the joys of being INFP personality type.

1 Like

Prayers for you.

1 Like

I realize that venting
Is so helpful.

1 Like

Anytime sometimes you just have to vent but remember that you are not alone we are here

1 Like

Hello Butterfly wish they had a permanent emoji for God Bless or maybe one that says I am 🙏 PRAYING for You
Start every day being Thankful of All You do have going for You. Believe me the list will get longer. Not saying Your troubles will go away but they will seem less with the help of Your Higher Power

1 Like

Bless your heart…that’s a big bite to swallow.
Give your dear husband an extra hug and just tell him it’s encouragement from a crazy chic on Carezone’s forums who is happy he does his best for you.

I am so sorry you’re struggling with your daughter’s Neuro. Dismissive behavior like that angers me.

praying for you Butterfly 🙏 thanks for sharing.